MTN ClearWater — cell phone contract
Hi my name is nompumelelo mbambo I took out a cell phone contract on the 29/10/2018 with mtn clearwater mall for 2 nokia 6.1 cell phones, invoice number:inv44901371 nokia 6.1 ta-1050 ss3/32za (11pl2bw1a17) black ct &nokia6.1 ta-1050 ss3/32 za (11pl2ww1ao2) white ct acc number:a5690441 sabc0052 store-clearwaterroodepoort salesperson emelda motsididi I got the phones on the 29th 10 2019 then 3 days later one of the phones had a signal problem then took it back in good shape then at the shop they said it fell which it did not I did not say much they said I will get it back in 7 days todays marks 2 weeks and 3 days it is not back then 5 days after the 1st one was turned in the second one started with a head phone input problem still its not back and I am the one that keeps going to them and I get them same response "the phones are not ready" the phone sims are with me but my deepest discomfort is the fact that they are about to debit me for products that I did not even use for two weeks as a customer I should be pleased which I am not
More MTN ClearWater Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card
- MTN - pathetic service!
- MTN - welcome back
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob