MovieStarPlanetI am complaining about bribery

R Dec 05, 2018

Hello MovieStarPlanet,
My daughter has been threatened and bribed by user: pinkgirl12beautiful2. She has been bribing her by saying things like my sister works at MovieStarPlanet and can give me your password (spelt paysword). How this arguement started was pinkgirl12beautiful2 asked my daughter for a gift, since my daughter has not many starcoins and is not vip, she said no then the argument carried onto the point that my daughter asked the girl to hack her to see if she was lying. The girl in the end ended up confessing that she was lying. Please lock this user or delete here account, since it has made my daughter very upset.
Yours Sincerely,
Rebecca Gibson

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices