• 35
    3508 Nov 14, 2018

My money cut my account Rs 3000 the movielush.com, but money Rs 44 my phone number is massage information. Please remove my money my account, I cancelled company membership.

Comments

• Ra
    Rashmi R Koushik Apr 08, 2017

Money is being deducted from my account every month. I've not signed up for it.. please refund my money back

• 35
    3508 Sep 24, 2016

My money has been cut my account Rs 3000, please remove my money my account. I cancelled your membership.

• Zl
    ZL1 Mar 06, 2014

Noooooooooooooo!!! DON'T SIGN UP!!! I signed up 3 years ago & they said they would not ever charge me unless I purchased a movie. I discovered all the movies were worse than D grade rubbish. They have been charging me EVERY month since then and my bank says they cannot cancel the debit order, and I have to get Movie Lush to cancel from their side. But they will not even acknowledge my emails!!! I'm in a different country & can't afford to phone them. My bank says the ONLY way to stop them is to cancel/close my bank account!!! FRAUDSTER ###!!!