Raven Media Complaints & Reviews

Raven MediaScam charges

I was searching online to find a grant writing program to obtain a grant for college. I found this website GRANTSEARCH.com. They were advertising a disk for 2.99. I purchased the disk. About 5 days later I went to my bank to cash a check, and was told that my account was negative 75.00 I was taken aback because I was thinking I did have a few dollars left in my account. It was right at closing time so I could not call the bank. The next day I called the bank and they told me I had a charge from this company for 39.99. I did not have any contact information on this company so I had to obtain that information. Once I got the toll free phone number the company would not answer the phone. On Monday I call them and finally got someone in customer service who said, Let me pull your account up, and she pulled up whatever and he said, 'YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE FINE PRINT ON THE WEBSITE.' I asked for his supervisor and she got on the line and told me that they would not refund me the NSF fees I incurred on my account and then they told me that they could not access my account because their systems were updating and to give them my contact information. I told her NO, and I wanted to speak with her MANAGER. The Manager got on the phone and told me that he would have to call me back because there system was updating. I told him NO because I just spoke with someone who could access my account why couldn't he. I asked him to refund me all my money on the NSF fees. He said no and hung the phone up in my face.

Ryan Nov 26, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that are located directly below or above (depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button. Also the first paragraph of the Term & Condition refers you to Terms and Disclosures on the sales page.

For your security, all transactions on this site are protected with Secure Sockets Layer encryption. By clicking “Ship My CD”, I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $2.29 S&H, after the seven day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the fourteen day and twenty-one day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as “GRANTSEARCHASST”. For questions, call 800-479-0979.

For customer service you may call 800-479-0979 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.29 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource Center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource Center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-479-0979 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at [email protected] or call us directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Customer Service Administrator

Raven MediaFraud

These people fraudulantly obtained my credit card # and made charges for products I never ordered. I have no idea how they got the info because I never order anything online with a credit card. WATCH OUT!

Ryan Sep 24, 2008

There is no way for our company to get your credit card information unless an order is placed using your information. If fraud is perpetrated against you then it is also perpetrated against our company. And we will assist you and law enforcement officials in catching the perpetrator of the fraud.

Customer Service Administrator

ananymous Oct 29, 2008

the raven media company is located at 34th floor raffles building Ortigas manila Phillipines, the real name of the company is PNI_KMPG under the ownership is nathan kinsella, I dont want to give some of my personal information just to protect my self, but I just want to end this scams this the number of our

defartment of labor "philippines" 5272118

this is the # raven media 7060842 to 44

if you need my help just email me
    [email protected]

Raven Media — Internet scam!

There are many complaints about BSM/Grant Search, aka Grant-A-Day, aka Raven Media. This company also send...

Raven MediaScam and rip off!

A few days after searching for grants for school on line, I received a call from 'Mike' offering to send me a packet of info explaining how to get FREE grant money! What a relief! I need help to complete my degree! 'Mike', who was obviously born somewhere where they don't name their children 'Mike', gave me a lengthy and convincing description of how his legitimate company was going to help me. It ended with 'All you have to pay is $1.99 for shipping the info to you.' He needed a card #.

Thankfully, I was reluctant and since I was sitting in front of my pc I Googled his co. name and the first thing I got was 'RipOff'--I informed 'Mike' of my findings and to my surprise he remained calm and stuck to his story and politely let me go.

Thank you, thank you to [redacted] and to those of you who took the time to file a report! You saved at least one low income, single mom from these people.

Ryan Feb 14, 2008

To address your concern about our company being a scam - that is not true. We've been in business for over 7 years. If you'll notice, we make every effort to respond to every complaint to our customer's full satisfaction. If we were a scam, we would not care what was being posted on online complaint boards. Unfortunately, online complaint boards are an open forums where anyone can say anything they'd like about anyone or any company without any substantiation.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please email me at [email protected] or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Ryan R.