Butterfly Download Network Complaints & Reviews

Butterfly Download Network — Scam here is the number to get a refund

This site is a complete scam after much time spent trying to get in touch with someone through the email...

Butterfly Download Network#1 SCAM download site!

I agree with the other complaints, i read the recommendation, supporting them as the #1 download site, so i subscribed (which is something that i never do, don't let the awards fool you.) Thinking that it would be a proper site with their own software better quality music and movies but no it is just a cover up for software that i already had and anyone can get for free. I wish i had read the other complaints before signing up it would have saved me money and a red face. Easy to use? I don't think so. Oh also just a reminder that all the sites they send you too are full of spy and ad ware.

Comment Guidelines

7 Responses
      stephanie roberts Feb 05, 2009

it is helpful to others to know about the scams that these websites are sending out. it can help on keeping your funds tagather.

stephanie roberts Feb 05, 2009

they bambozzled me into thinking that i was going to ba able to gat legal movie and music downloads unlimited for one fee of 49.95.

JAY May 22, 2008

Yup paid 30 pound for them to give me torrent links i have already been using for years !!! and are free !!! Everytime i ask for refund they send me a message telling me how too use the site . Don, t do it

• Am
      amanda May 09, 2008

I JUST BOUGHT THIS AND REALIZED I WAS SCAMMED WITH FREE DOWNLOAD SITES, NOWHERE TO LOGIN, NO EMAIL, NO NUMBER, AND NO CONTACT US BUTTON!!! $60 LOST!!! IF ANTONE OUT THERE WANTS TO HELP FILE A LAW SUIT AGAINST THESE PEOPLE YOU CAN JOIN ME BY EMAILING ME BACK!!! I AM SO MAD THAT I ONCE AGAIN GOT SCAMMED!! HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT???
      [email protected]
      THANK YOU!!

• Ta
      tara Apr 10, 2008

This website is a scam and they got me too now im trying to get my money back. I havent even been able to use their site i have been using limewire. I cant figure out to even get to their "database" i think because their isnt one.

Anonymous Feb 19, 2008

I so agree with everyone butterfly network I wasted my money on it and it's not worth it. . PPL Stay away from it!!!

Stephen Clarke Dec 17, 2007

STAY AWAY FROM BUTTERFLY DOWNLOADS:

I too wish I had found these online complaints before handing over a membership fee to Butterfly Downloads. They are a total rip off.

Their website promises to 'provide you with everything you need to download movies & burn these movies to disc, without an expensive DVD burner".

I perservered with their software, but found that most movie files come in either .mpg or .avi format. The software they provide (which you can get online for free anyway won't burn these files to a DVD disc. You will require a video converter, to convert these files to those which can be read on your DVD player. When I queried Butterfly Download about this, they also sent me child like instructions which made no sense. I have asked for my money back, but I'm not holding my breath.

They also refer to 'our database' which of course if really someone else's database, like Morpheus or Limewire.

Keep well away from Butterfly Download, best to just download Limewire for yourself.

Butterfly Download Network — This network is a total scam! Stay away!

This network is a total scam they are just stealing money from people i paid almost 40 dollars because they...

ADVERTISIMENT

Butterfly Download Network — No response, no refund!

I'm e-mailing to complain about butterfly download network (movie downloads). First, they have set up a...