Motorite AdministratorsFailure to meet contract obligations

R

Once again I find myself on this same platform complaining about the lack of service at Motorite the company ultimately responsible for this injustice. I’ve now adhered to my end of the binding contract and serviced my car at the correct service levels. Bear in mind that I’ve been extremely patient with reference to certain repair work been done to my vehicle via reeds and via your claims process, yet to receive feedback that you will not be covering a part stipulated with no valid reason is shocking and yet defining and more alarming to say the least . This is yet another poor reflection of your inadequate service delivery and it appears that no one at "Motorite” cares a hoot about my problem, no wonder our economy is in dyer straights because of service delivery like yours. So allow me to point out some common facts prior me seeking further media attention. Facts: My policy covers (Emission System / Catalytic) R10, 000 1) This part of your cars evaporative emissions system, which captures any fumes from the fuel tank before they can escape into the atmosphere. What causes the purge valve (Part of the emission system which is covered by my policy) to fail? 2) Purge valve sticks or it does not close fully. This causes the "Check Engine" warning light to come on “ which Is currently happening at times” hence my claim So let’s look at the facts regarding Emission Control Parts: 3) Emission Control System: purge valve, fuel filler cap, purge solenoid, vapour storage canister and filter I'm sure that there are countless other individuals out there that have been taken for a ride in this manner and now that we have complained to hellopeter I will approach the media and every local paper I can find my hands on. The bottom line is this, there is absolutely no way you can 110% tell me this is not an emission system part which clearly stipulates that’s its covered by my policy and I find it completely unconvincing that you would let an individual pay hard and good earned money to tell them to later $%&^# ). A very good reflection of the way you do business and your brand.