Motherhood MaternityGiving my credit card information

Over the holidays I purchased a gift for my sister at this store. Little did i know that they were giving my credit card information to a parenting magazine company. I was checking my monthly statement and saw that there was an unathorized charge of $20.00 on my credit card statement. I was enraged because i never gave any information or gave an ok to subcribe me to anytype of magazine subscribtion. I do remember the girl asking me if i wanted to get emails and a free magazine. I specifically told her NO! So why in the world would she still sign me up???? I was furious and called my bank n the magazine company to give me refund in full. It is ridiculous that they give peoples credit card information to make other types of charges!!! I will never shop at this store again!!!