The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Motherhood Maternity — Giving my credit card information
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Over the holidays I purchased a gift for my sister at this store. Little did i know that they were giving my credit card information to a parenting magazine company. I was checking my monthly statement and saw that there was an unathorized charge of $20.00 on my credit card statement. I was enraged because i never gave any information or gave an ok to subcribe me to anytype of magazine subscribtion. I do remember the girl asking me if i wanted to get emails and a free magazine. I specifically told her NO! So why in the world would she still sign me up???? I was furious and called my bank n the magazine company to give me refund in full. It is ridiculous that they give peoples credit card information to make other types of charges!!! I will never shop at this store again!!!
More Motherhood Maternity Complaints & Reviews
- Motherhood Maternity - Ridiculous return policy/customer service
- Motherhood Maternity - Bump bucks coupon
- Motherhood Maternity - Pitiful customer service
- Motherhood Maternity - FREE 50 DOLLAR SCAM
- Motherhood Maternity - Giving my credit card number out
- Motherhood Maternity - Online ordering and returning in store
- Motherhood Maternity - Return
- Motherhood Maternity - Scam artists
- Motherhood Maternity - Refused to give me an cancellation number
- Motherhood Maternity - Terrible customer service!