Motel 6 — the night manager, his language and mold on the bed
I stopped at the motel 6 in Little Rock, Arkansas, all I wanted was a room for the night, I was given a room and the key/card would not work, several other people were at the front desk with the same issue, key/cards not operable. The manager, out of frustration was using the "F" word directed at the maintenance workers, it took him over half hour to eventually get me in a room, once I got in the room I found it so disgusting I slept in my car. I'm going to follow up with a further complaint to the State Health Dept, there is mold growing along side of the bed, the list, the tub/shower unit looks like it came out of a meth lab, the toilet is plumbed so bad it cannot flush away the last occupants waste and comes with it's own plunger!
Motel-6 you are disgusting!
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days