Motel 6 — room
My family and I recently relocated to Georgia for work. We needed a place to stay until our house was ready. Upon arrival the lobby was AWESOME! Beautiful the staff was so friendly. We booked a room for a week and the rate was decent. Once we left the lobby and headed to our room the tables quickly turned. The only working elevator was the one by the lobby. None of the other elevators worked, we asked for a room with a microwave and fridge and we were given one that didn't have that. We had to be moved. Then there were roaches everywhere! The sheets were disgusting! And so were the towels! We were refunded our money which was great. However this is insane! How is this place still in business?!
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days