Motel 6poor cleaning of bed linen

A Nov 01, 2018

Last week (October 25th to 26th, 2018), I booked a room (209) at the Motel 6 - Chicago Southwest, located in 2380 N Farnsworth Ave Aurora, IL, 60504. At midnight my wife woke up suddenly with a lot of itching and some rash on her neck and arms which was increasing. She woke me up to show me the lesions and I told her that they looked as bug bites. She went to the front desk to comment what was happening but the person in turn was not very kind with her. Meanwhile I checked the bed and I found a bed bug at the pillow which I could catch to show it to the manager. He told me: the only thing I can do for you is refund the total amount of money that you payed for the room and that's it.
That happened around 1:30 AM. I had had a very busy day and I was exhausted, and believe me was very dangerous for us because at that time we took the road to find a nearby hotel and was not fair. I do not want to take advantage of this situation because even though I live in Mexico City, I am an american citizen, but I thing is my duty to inform you about this terrible experience. Anyway, believe me that was my first and my last time that I stayed at one of the hotels in your chain.

Abelardo A. Rodríguez-Reyes