Motel 6 — over/double charged
When I first checked in I used my credit card. Upon entering the room I discovered it was destroyed and used. I took photos and complained. So they said they would give me a discount and put me in another room, so I extended my stay and paid cash. The charge on my C.C. Disappeared. So I naturally thought they cancelled/deleted it. Much to my surprise 6 days later the charge re-appears. Somewhere along the line I got over charged and need a refund in my C.C. As I paid in cash!!! I still have the photos and can forward them. Since I paid in cash I thought I had funds available on my card, now I don't have either and am now stranded in another state and not able to make it home! Please contact me ASAP so we can get this situation handled and dealt with to satisfaction!
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms!
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 Ely - overcharged!!!
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior