Motel 6motel rooms

To whom it may concern,
On june 22 I rented a room from your company due to a flood in my home. As we were eating dinner in the room I had my two-year-old on the floor playing with his trucks. To my surprise my two-year-old walks over to me with a bloody tampon and applicator. (my child was holding blood in his hand!) as we begin to look around we also found pieces of marijuana in ziploc bag under the bed mattress. I then went downstairs to complained to a gentleman at the desk, asked him to come view the room, he said no. I asked for a manager but he would not be into the next day. He then gave us a second room. We walked in and the room was filthy dirty. Particles of food on the table, floors were not washed and in the bathroom there was blood on the floor and walls I was disgusted! I went and complained once again. Now we are in the 3rd room I go pulled down the blankets and sheets and I saw black things all over then the bed although they were not bugs but it was something. I was appalled and wanted leave at this point. As it was almost 10 pm I was not going to drag my baby out motel hunting. So instead we bit the bullet and layed on top of the blanket to sleep but due to the sounds of a dripping toilet noise I had none!. I have had it! By morning I had asked the lady at the desk for refund she claims she couldnt do that. She then told me the manger had the day off and to call the next day. She handed me a card with your manager chet frankel name on it. I did call the next day for an arrogant man to call me a liar as he swore at me, told me i'm not getting nothing and then hung up on me. All I am asking for is my one night stay refunded. I have pictures of all my complaints in every room I was giving. No one should be treated this way after a night from hell!!

• Mary Frances Jun 30, 2018

Motel 6 was designated in 2018 as the worst hotel chain in the U.S. https://www.rd.com/culture/worst-hotel-chains/