Motel 6 — front desk / room
I have stayed at this hotel several times and the front desk clerk (all but two) are either very rude or they just don't know anything. I have had to change my room several times due to broken heaters, no hot water, and towels have spots on them or long hairs inside the towels. When I notified the front desk they said you can change rooms if you like I had to go downstairs to get a new room and once I got downstairs I had to wait on the clerk to make keys for the room when he knew I was coming to change my room. When you complain they just say sorry you ask for a manager they don't know when he or she is coming in. I asked for a survey the clerk didn't know they had them. I'm not sure if being friendly or knowledgeable of the company they work for is a requirement but it should be. I have stayed here due to convenience of work and the house fire I had recently I'm now paying out of pocket so the price is reasonable or I would never stay there.
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days