[Resolved] Morgan Propertiesno hot water

U Jul 19, 2019

Moved into a Morgan property on July 6, 2019,
The next morning(7/7/2019) I was in the front office due to not having any hot water!! Maintenance request was submitted. Monday (7/8/19) came home to the same issue of not having hot water. Received email stating my maintenance request was handled and case close. This issue with the hot water has now been going on for a week. I have been brushed off by property manager Kim here at Henry on the park Apartment Homes. Within the same week of moving in a mouse ran across my foot. Request for exterminator submitted but highly doubt anyone came out to address the issue. I'm a new tenant that has NOT been treated kindly. Looking to move out ASAP!! I don't think asking for HOT WATER is a far fetched request. Someone from the higher chain needs to address this issue and not The property Manager Kim, whom I have yet to hear from.

• Morgan Properties's response · Jul 19, 2019

I am sorry as a new resident this is your experience at Henry on the Park. I would be happy to help address your concerns. Please contact me at [email protected]

• Resolution Statement