[Resolved] Morgan Properties — no hot water
Moved into a Morgan property on July 6, 2019,
The next morning(7/7/2019) I was in the front office due to not having any hot water!! Maintenance request was submitted. Monday (7/8/19) came home to the same issue of not having hot water. Received email stating my maintenance request was handled and case close. This issue with the hot water has now been going on for a week. I have been brushed off by property manager Kim here at Henry on the park Apartment Homes. Within the same week of moving in a mouse ran across my foot. Request for exterminator submitted but highly doubt anyone came out to address the issue. I'm a new tenant that has NOT been treated kindly. Looking to move out ASAP!! I don't think asking for HOT WATER is a far fetched request. Someone from the higher chain needs to address this issue and not The property Manager Kim, whom I have yet to hear from.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Morgan Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Morgan Properties - illegal business practices 
- Morgan Properties - in pa landlord can attach wages! 
- Morgan Properties - horrible management & utility ripoff 
- Morgan Properties - scam artists 
- Morgan Properties - late fees 
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - poor management at briarwood apartments laurel md
- [Resolved] Fox Run Apartment - refused keys to apartment
- Morgan Properties - additional charges
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - flooring
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - the apts at diamond ridge