Moose International — fired for voicing my opinion on the governor, board, and social quarters manager drinking during board meetings and big events.
Recently we had a big wedding at the moose lodge 875 in Mitchell SD and we had over 10 volunteers including officers and governor and our social quarters manager. Every one of them was drinking alcohol while volunteering for free . The board members drink at every board meeting they hold although the woman of the moose are not allowed to.
We had 400 ppl at this wedding and not one officer of the lodge was sober or not drinking. It is common practice for volunteers to get to drink for free in the social quarters when volunteering. When I confronted the social quarters manager and the board was told by another employee that I printed out the bylaws and was going to report it at last nights meeting they called me this morning over speaker phone and terminated my employment. Mary Flowers. [protected] is my phone number
More Moose International Complaints & Reviews
- Moose International - un ethical business practices
- Moose International - sexual assault
- Moose International - administrator
- Moose International - moose lodge 796 very bad business check books
- Moose International - person being banned for 30 days
- Moose International - Bar manager
- Moose International - disrespecting veterans
- Moose International - moose lodge
- Moose International - the bartenders at moose lodge #76 meyersdale pa. 15552
- Moose International - Social quarters lodge 2035