MonsterScooterParts.comFaulty battery chargers

F

The first battery didn't work, sent it back and they sent me another faulty charger. Sent that one back requesting fully return payment including the Shipping & Handling of $199.37, Plus a extra 26.90 for the postage to return both chargers. Note: they didn't send chargers by certified mail but both times I sent them back by certified mail and I didn't request them pay the extra certified mail cost just the main postage. They refunded my Paypal account $149.44 claiming the 2nd charger worked. Message From Seller: Refund for order #230841 minus 20% restocking fee plus 13.45 for 1st return shipping charges of bad charger. Second charger tested and is good and was Returned to Stock...

I had 2nd charger tested by a electronic technician before sending it back and he said it was faulty. I feel monster scooter parts still owe me $76.83...

On 11-30-07 locally here in Connecticut from: Park Distributors [protected] I bought a 24 volt charger that works.

mad Jun 13, 2008

they did the same thing to me. i payed 54 dollars for a rim and a tire. i waited for the tire for two months and still didnt come. so, i requested a refund they didnt send me a refund. they are still saying they sent a refund and everything when they didn't even put th emo ney back on my cred it card . the girl that takes the calls is very rude to. call here 18007980325

very rude ###

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices