Monogramhubredemption code problem

I

I purchased a groupon monogramhub a few days ago. The redemption code is

Gpsmat1iaj1rtrd

When I apply this code is says it does not work. I have tried to get monogramhub
To process this recently purchased voucher for a blue striped canvas beach tote.

I asked that you put patricia on the name area.
I have tried to get help from monogramhub and watched the video. It seems
An endless time consuming effort.
There has never been any problems with previous groupon voucher purchases so please lets get this over with.

Mrs. Ingrid millar 310 w. River road appleton, wi [protected]

[protected]

• Mi
    Mingaz Dec 21, 2018

I just ordered a bracelet through Monogram Hub via Groupon. I entered my redemption code from Groupon which would have charged me $4.00 plus s&h for the bracelet, however, when I applied my code at checkout, it did not take the amount off the total...instead of the total being $4.00 plus $7.99 s&h, it charged me the original price of $50.00 plus s&h! I am in the process of trying to contact Monogram Hub as well as Groupon to get this corrected. I can't understand why you can never seem to talk to a "live" person at these customer support place...always email only. Makes you sort of leary in doing business with them.