Money Martwould not give me a loan

went to money mart to get a small loan filled out paper work gave them all my info the guy working there kept going back and forth over my paper work had to tell him 4 times my phone number well after waiting a and hour and a half he tells me I can't get a loan because of the inquiries I have this is crap he could have told me that before I was there that long and I told him that so he tells me to hang on then comes back to tell me oh you filled bankrupcy 3 yrs ago we don't do loans unless it has been 7 yrs well I wrote that on my app that it had been 3 yrs and no where did it say anything about we don't give loan to people who have had a bankrupcy he was just trying to find every excuse noty to do my loan.

• To
    Tootsieroll33 Dec 31, 2010

they should try hiring people that are actually qualified to work there
    there is a money mart in windsor, on Windsor Ave
    and this pakistani girl named Zoia tries to reject all business
    of Caucasian descent, a bit racist but again you can tell money mart
    is owned by someone who likes to differentiate people people
    pathetic! really .. im trying to have her fired!