SMB International Logo

SMB International

Having problems with SMB International?

SMB International reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 9, 2010. The latest review Fuel Injector Cleaner was posted on Mar 9, 2021. The latest complaint Product damages fuel injection system was resolved on Nov 09, 2010. SMB International has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews. SMB International has resolved 1 complaints.

SMB International Customer Service Contacts

121 HWY 36, Suite 180
West Long Branch, New Jersey

SMB International Complaints & Reviews

SMB InternationalFuel Injector Cleaner

Bought a bottle and added it to my gas and now my car is running rough almost broke down on me. I don't recommend using this companies products. My car was fine before I added this product. I purchased the product in order to clean out my system and now something is wrong with my car because of this product. My car is now sluggish, emitting a strange odor, no power when trying to accelerate, very nerve racking experience. I have read other complaints about this product after the fact of purchase. Now I feel like I'll be without a vehicle due to this product.

SMB International — Product damages fuel injection system

I used a botttle of SMB 's fuel injector and carb cleaner. Within one hour my 2000 chevy blazer, with...