Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa — sim card blocked -
I change my sim password yesterday 08/10/2019, unfortunately while I was busy with a work on my system, my children play with handset, put it off and restart it enter a wrong code of the password to the sim, after getting through with pattern then it blocked after several trial.
Kindly assist me with my puk number, to enable me reset my sim the number is [protected]. The pack which I purchase that contains the puk number is no way to be found since I got it several years ago from rccg camp in lagos 12 august 2011. Do assist. My last recharge was 100 naira through my bank on 9th and 10/09/2019. I frequently call this my business partners, [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected], [protected]. I registered it with mtn office here in nigeria, presently working in uyo akwa ibom state nigeria. Thank you.
More Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card
- MTN - pathetic service!
- MTN - welcome back
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob