[Resolved] Mobicelmobicel r1

B Jul 13, 2019

This phone is good at first. Now I realize it was a waste of my hard earned money. Its not even 3 months and its giving me issues. I hate to resort to this type of complaining but when u get NO Response from the manufacturer then you must realize that they have NO INTEREST in helping you. And that it does not bother them to false advertise poor products. So I went to the internet to look for the model handset user manual and guess what...NOTHING. I guess the saying is true: "Good things are not cheap; and cheap things are not good!!!

• Mobicel's response · Jul 15, 2019

Dear Valued Client

we sincerely apologies for any inconvenience. Please advise what is wrong with your device, we will arrange collection for the device to be collected for assessment. You can email us on [email protected] or provide us with your contact details for prompt and efficient assistance.

Team#MOBIsquad#