MissesDressyFraud

I'll summarise my painful experience with MissesDressy.com in two words: AVOID IT! This company shipped my clothes to an address never supplied by me. Additionally, they are pathetically ignoring my requests to call Aramex and fix the trouble they have created. They put you on the phone on-hold forever like if we were kids and a play ground! At least, if they are brave enough, they could say that yes we took your money and we will not give you your times but no they don't have that kind of courage because thieves don't have it as well. Again, just DON'T BUY from them and advise all your relatives and friends of the same.

• Ju
    juliehall Jul 08, 2016

Stay away from missy dressy

i am pursuing a lawsuit against them. We must get them off the net they are thieves. Have no dresses
    for sale. Just take your money...Sizes are wayyyyy offff...I you ever get a dress it wont be the same
    you ordered or, the size will be so far off you wont be able to use it...Stay away from them !!!

• Ju
    juliehall Jul 08, 2016

Do not do not...Deal with them. 6 months ago i ordered, paid $425 got the wrong dress twice, very poor
    quality walmart quality still no dress. I am forced now, due to many, many lies, contact an attorney
    and hopefully they can pull a 'cease and resist' no more business and close this place up.
    The lies, poor quality, no shipments, now not available, was available when ordered, was at the
    place for shipping last week, now this week, not available.
    What is the matter with them. Do not do not deal with them. They are in the busines to collect large
    sums of money for dresses that are very low quality, coming from out of the country ?) or, not not
    available at all.
    They will hear from my attorney who will force them out of business, when i will finally get my refund
    which they say ' is not available " so please for your own sake do not deal with these sub-standard people do not trust them ...

• Mo
    MonsterMash Jun 13, 2016

Ha ha ha I laffed so hard reading this. You could of gone to a local store but u wanted to save $$$ and by over the Internet instead. Well now see what that got you. Serves u right honey. You learned an expensiv e lesson.

nandak Jun 13, 2016

After spending all night calling missesdressy (I live in Australia and was up all night calling from 9am to 5pm NY time)I was told several times that a supervisor would be calling me back in 30 minutes and nobody ever called, I have now reached the end of my ability to continue to pursue this issue with this company as I now believe to be wasting my time.
    This is my experience:
    1- I was assured that the dress was available for immediate shipping, I have contacted missesdressy on chat and via email before I placed my order - and in all occassions I was assured teh dress would be available for immediate shipping _ THAT WAS NOT THE CASE, ORDER WAS PLACED EARLY FEB AND RECEIVED ON 18th of MARCH
    2- Once I was informed me the dress was not available and I asked for a refund missesdressy offered to send me the dress directly to Australia in order to avoid further delays (email copy below)- Dress was shipped to an USA address instead and ended up costing me an extra $66 !!
    3- Sizing is not accurrate and even though I have sent two emails asking for confirmation on sizing and both were answered as this:
    Hello,
    The size is the same as the one showed on the dress' chart.
    This information (size chart) came from the designer, so it should be accurate.
    Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Annie
    [email protected]
    US: +[protected]
    International: +[protected]
    I have even requested that before the item was shipped if someone could actually physically confirm the size was accurate and I was once again told it was. Unfortunately yet again that didn’t not seem the case, the size 14 states to have a 34" waist when in reality the dress has a 36" waist...so in order to fix the dress it will cost me $200 making this dress cost me $266 above the price paid as a result of your misleading information.
    Based on this and the numerous times I have called and given the false promise that someone would call me back to resolve exchange this dress, I have given up cause I now believe this to be a dishonest seller> STAY AWAY IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE DISAPPOINTED

nandak Jun 13, 2016

This is my experience:
    Hello,
    The size is the same as the one showed on the dress' chart.
    This information (size chart) came from the designer, so it should be accurate.
    Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Annie
    [email protected]
    US: +[protected]
    International: +[protected]

• Ki
    KimJW5 Feb 26, 2016

Purchased dress online on 2-8-16. Called first and talked to a person to ask questions. I gave her item number and she never said it was a "special order". I told her the size I needed and she stated there was only 1 of that size in stock. I was instructed to go online to order. I got the dress today 2-26-16. The dress is a very small size 10 (my daughter usually wears between a 6 and 8). Called about returning the dress. No refunds or returns for "Special orders" (it is a evening/prom dress for god sake- that what they sell). I told her I did not order as special order. She gave me multiple excuses and lies. She then stated that once you purchase, your receipt states it is a special order. So the consumer does not know this until the money online is processed. I am not sure how they can take money both nationwide and internationally and the New York state Attorney General has not investigated.

• Ra
    Rabota TM Aug 07, 2015

OMG this website has so many complaints, I just don`t understand, how come no one sued this company for fraud, or Am I missing something.

Me personally have not purchase anything from them (however I wanted to), but now I read so many complaints and I don`t understand, if all the complaints valid, why you don`t file a lawsuit? why?

It is so simple to file a lawsuit in USA and you don`t have to be an attorney. 3 simple steps:
    1- Analyse the Domain name
    Find out who sold demain "missesdressy.com". To do so go to website www.who.is and in the search box type the domain name.
    Looks like company named Godaddy sold this domain. Now you need to contact Godaddy (BTW a very well known company) and ask them to share information of the purchaser. In order to purchase a domain owner of missesdressy would have used some kind of electronic payment (VISA, MasterCard, PayPay) If lawsuit with FRAUD stipulation will be opened all Godaddy and VISA ets all must cooperate with you and provide you all information needed.
    2- file a lawsuit.
    Now when you know who is the owner of this business you can go after him and his company and sue.
    if this website does fraud, why no one has sued them?

Ally1000 Aug 03, 2015

Brides AVOID!!! please avoid this company at all cost. I was sent 5 bridesmaid dresses, 4 of which were too small...I don't mean an inch or two I mean 2-3 dress sizes... My bridesmaids referred to the size chart on the website and ordered sizes true to that. Bridesmaid A is a UK size 10, one of the 10's fit her perfectly...the other could not zip up at all it was that small at the back. I have asked to speak to the manager 12 TIMES!!! and still they have never spoken to me on the phone. Please read the small print...which completely breaches consumers rights!!!

A seamstress advised it was a huge task to fix and told me Missessdressy had got their sizing wrong...Missesdressy wouldn't offer any money towards the alterations or a refund...claiming they were special order, they were NOT, then asked that I send pics of the dressy not fitting - which I did their response " you bridesmaids don't look like size 10's (even though I ordered size 18 and 20 also) you have measured them wrong its your fault. They did not apologise or even refer to the fact this this must be hugely stressful 3 months before my wedding date.

The tags on the dress said that they could be returned if not removed. They cost £560 which they are claiming I will not get back..I have had to buy 5 new bridesmaid dresses from elsewhere - All fit perfect and all apparently the same size as Missesdressy...please do not buy bridesmaid dresses here! they will threaten to ruin your big day scandalous...

• Je
    Jess-desu Apr 07, 2015

Be very wary buying a dress from Missesdressy. I found a dress on the Missesdressy website and purchased it, understanding that I could only return it in a 3-day window of receiving it for an exchange or store credit only. Based upon international shipping, I should have received it within a week.

TWO weeks go by, and I keep wondering where my dress is. I receive an email stating that because my billing address is different from my shipping address, I need to provide them with an authorization form. No problem, except for the fact that they had waited TWO WEEKS to email me this notification. The website said that I was supposed to receive my dress in a week’s time! I had paid international shipping to ensure that I would receive it on time, but international shipping isn’t much good when they delay two weeks to ship it!

I wish that were the least of my problems. I received the dress shortly thereafter, only to find that the dress I received was different from the one pictured on the website. Not a completely different dress altogether, but it had an extra band of sequins that was not featured in picture. The—now four bands—of sequins were much darker than the picture as well, and changed the entire style of the dress. I called them—understanding that typically they don’t do refunds—and requested that they would make an exception this time, since the dress pictured on their website was different from what they received. I sent them in a photo of the dress I received, along with the link to the dress pictured on their website. Regardless, they did not budge. They still offered me a store credit, but if I had known the dress I would have ACTUALLY been receiving, I would have never ordered from them in the first place. I have one year to claim my store credit, but I am extremely skeptical of buying any more from their website. Because here’s the catch: the dress I buy with the store credit is a final sale. No more store credit or exchanges after that. What if I receive a different dress again? My trust with this company is broken.

I am disappointed how Missesdressy handled this situation. I was hoping they would be more professional and offer to remedy the situation in a proper way. (Before I sent back my dress, they did offer to throw in a pair of shoes and a bra for the “inconvenience” of my situation. It was a nice gesture, but a pair of shoes and a bra don’t amount up to the $300+ dollars I spent on a wrong dress and shipping.)

Unfortunately I would have to not recommend purchasing from Missesdressy. There are much classier establishments out there such as Promgirl.com and Simplydresses.com. They offer refunds and are willing to work with you. Do yourself a favor, avoid the headache, and do not purchase from Missesdressy.

• Te
    TElliott Mar 31, 2015

I purchased a designer dress from this company on the 22nd. While searching for a photo of the dress online, I found an authorized retailer who was selling the dress for one cent less. "MissesDressy.com will price-match any dress that you find online at a lower price from an authorized US retailer, and give you 6% credit too! Whether it's cheaper by $10, $1, or even a penny, just contact us and we'll honor our price match guarantee." After initiating contact 3 different times via chat and twice by phone, they decide to not honor their policy and say they cannot do so because the other site shouldn't be selling the dress for less.

Missesdressy should not continue to operate if they will not honor their own policies.

• St
    Stela Jan 07, 2015

I wish I had read before I placed my order, this company has sooo many complains. I have no idea how they are still in business.
    Worst of all-----------THEY PRETEND THEY ARE THERE TO HELP, they answer the emails like they will help--- PUT you on hold for ever so you give up. They give you all the excuses------------- NEVER really help---DISGUSTING!
    --------------------- an F company as rated by the BBB

• St
    Stela Jan 07, 2015

PLEASE READ!!!MissesDressy is absolutely, DISGUSTING! DO NOT BUY from them.
    They have 123 Complains with the BBB
    They take your money, pretend to send you the items to the "wrong address"
    and NEVER want to resolve issues. Like nothing happened.

• Th
    Theresa S Smith Sep 24, 2014

Missesdrerry.com charged my 16 year old daughter's bank account for $390 but did not ship the dress. After 5 calls to customer service cannot get a manager to speak with us. We tried to cancel as we had to come up with another option but so far a month later we are out $390 and no dress.

• Mk
    MkStItCh Jun 30, 2014

From the FIRST part of the policy on the website:
    "Return Policies"

You may return your dress to us within 3 business days of receiving the package. We will issue you a store credit for the cost of the item, which will be valid for 1 year. We are only able to accept returns on Dresses (excluding Bridal Gowns) and Shoes, and the item must be in original condition, unworn with tags attached. Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Handbags, Undergarments, Swimwear, Bridal Accessories and Sunglasses are not eligible for return. In addition, Special Order items, Sale items, and items purchased in our Showroom are not eligible for return.

1.- I am wondering what made you think that you could return the item at all.
    2.- If the item was a Sale item then if falls under the same limitation as the Special Order item... Maybe that was what they were pointing out to you. Not that it was a special order but just that it falls under the same classification.

Either way, it was not returnable and to complain about them doing the correct thing is just wrong.

jodono Jun 30, 2014

I ordered a dress from MissesDressy.com. On June 15, 2014. The dress arrived on 6/20 and I picked it up at the post office on 6/21. We were on our way out of town and I did not get a chance to try the dress on until yesterday 6/29. The dress was too big and I needed to exchange it for a smaller size. After a couple of communications with Misses Dressy, they insisted that this was a special order and could not be returned or exchanged. This doesn't meet their definition of special order and the order NEVER stipulated that it was a special order. This is a quote from their site "Special order means that the dress has not yet been made and will need to be cut just for you. The processing time will give you an estimate, usually between 6-8 weeks and 16-18 weeks to produce the dress...we will verify for you whether or not the dress can be produced in time." Since I received the dress 6 days after the order was placed It DOES NOT MEET THE CRITERIA for Special Order. So then they reverted to that I didn't notify them within 3 days of receiving the dress. This is an off the rack dress and in less than a week's time, you cannot exchange it for a different size. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS ONLINE STORE.

• Re
    Ren from NJ May 20, 2014

This company is a scam. Do not use. They steal your money!

Samanth A. Jan 12, 2014

This review is going to be a bit long, but its my way of saying thank you to the girls at Misses Dressy.

Ok so here goes:

My little brother was getting married and i already had a dress picked out way in advance. In fact, i bought it from MissesDressy.com 3 months before their wedding date. A day before the wedding (seriously, the day before!!!) i had some family over from over sea's, and they wanted to see the dress. It was a beautiful lace dress by Mon Cheri. So i slipped it on, and all the time i spent in the gym the following months paid off, because it fit beautifully. I was so excited, i did a spin to show it off, and the end of the dress got caught on a loose nail by the frame of my closet door and gave it a nasty pull... I became frantic and didnt know what to do- i mean, it was 9pm a day before the wedding!!!

So i tore apart my closet trying to find something that might work. When that failed i sat online looking for a replacement, but even if i found a dress at a decent price, how am i going to get it in hand the following day?!?! i began to panic again, till i discovered that Misses Dressy had a store location 20 minutes from my house!!!- i went down there thinking if im lucky, maybe i'll have 50 dresses to chose from, but they had hundreds!!! And the staff was super professional and sweet. needless to say, i walked out of their with a new dress by Sherri Hill (they had tons of Mon Cheri dresses, but i fell in love with the Sherri Hill dress).

Thanks again for all the help and hopefully the next time we meet it wont be HOURS before my brothers wedding :)

Missy Dressy is a Fraud Mar 08, 2013

WARNING: THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T HAVE THE DRESS, THEY DIDN'T SHIP THE DRESS ON TIME, THE SIZES ARE INACCURATE, etc. Gamble and PRESS "SUBMIT ORDER" AND YOU HAVE JUST LOST YOUR MONEY.
    Look at the below bogus and completely ridiculous, unrealistic policy below. They won't dare say that they don't refund money upfront. They bury that fact in words, words, words so that you miss it. Shop somewhere else! Misses Dressy is the Scurge of Web Stores.

Returns
    25. Can I exchange my dress?

When buying a dress we do recommend that you measure yourself as per the guidelines of each designer. But sometimes that is just not enough, we understand!

Most other special occasion wear retailers do not accept returns or exchanges on any of their dresses. At MissesDressy we are committed to excellent customer service and are happy to offer an exchange on your purchase if you need*.

*Special order dresses cannot be returned or exchanged.
    *There will be no returns (refunds nor exchanges) accepted for any undergarments, handbags or jewelry.
    Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges for discounted inventory sale items.

There's a few things you should know:
    a. To begin the return process you will need a return authorization number (RMA number) issued by MissesDressy. Contact Us to receive this number.
    All return packages must have the RMA number on the box. All shipments without RMA numbers will be refused.
    b. You must ship the dress back to us within three (3) days of receiving the dress.
    c. Make sure all the original tags are attached and the dress is unworn. We cannot accept returns of dresses that have been worn or damaged.
    e. You will have to pay a flat fee for shipping and handling on the replacement dress. The fee is $40 to ship within the United States, and $80 if the shipping address is outside the United States. This fee will be deducted from your store credit.
    The restocking fee for exchanging shoes is 10% of the retail price.
    f. If you return more than one dress, a 10% restocking fee will be assessed for each dress returned to us after the first dress.
    g. And best of all - store credit is transferable to others if you wish to do so! So if your dress did not fit and you cannot find a style you like, maybe your sister, friend, cousin or even your mother can!

International customers choosing UPS for return shipments must fill out the return label correctly and select “Free Domicile” when completing the shipping label.

26. My dress is damaged, what can I do?

All our dresses are inspected by the manufacturer before arriving at MissesDressy. But we go one step further and inspect each and every dress again before it ships out to make sure that your gorgeous gown will arrive tear, stain and odor free!

In the unlikely event that a damaged dress sneaks through the checks, contact us the day you receive the dress and we'll gladly replace the dress for you.

27. Can I refuse a shipment?

If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will do our very best to work with you until you are satisfied and have the dress of your dreams. However, we are not able to accept responsibility for refused packages.
    Refusing a package does not cancel the order - the customer is still liable for payment.
    If a customer refuses delivery of a package, and that package is shipped back to us, we will charge a flat fee for shipping and issue the customer a store credit. The flat fee for shipping & handling: $50 in US, $100 international. We will also charge any future shipping charges associated with that order.
    If a customer refuses delivery of a package and the courier does not ship it back to us, we will relinquish all responsibility of that package as if it were delivered to the customer, and the customer remains liable for payment of that order.

• El
    Elodye Mar 06, 2013

USELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE - After getting a reply to my email upon ordering my wedding dress, I received the dress on time (only 2 wks after order) but wrong color, wrong size and badly cut, then never heard back from them despite several emails to complain about the dress and even hung up the phone when calling them !!! Still waiting for some news.. but not much hope as today!
    On top of it: had to pay tax fees upon receipt...

Misses Dressy Feb 07, 2013

We are sorry you are unsatisfied with your purchase, and we want to help!

Please contact us: [email protected] / [protected] or respond to this comment with your order number so we can further assist you.

We apologize for any difficulties during your experience with us.

• Ku
    Kubrike Jan 11, 2013

I ordered a dress for a wedding. On the check out page it said usually ships within 5-7 business days. The dress took over three months to arrive. When it did arrive it didn't fit even though I ordered a size bigger than I normally do to ensure it would fit. I returned it because I could no longer use it for the wedding and was then on a time crunch to find a dress that would work. Upon returning it, I was only credited $98 for a $138 dress. In the terms and conditions it says "d. You will be given full store credit valid for six months at MissesDressy.com, on the first dress you return. This will be credited to your MissesDressy account and applied against your next purchase." I obviously was not give a FULL refund. Additionally, the email I received detailing my store credit (only way I could get money back), said nothing about the credit expiring in 6 months. If I am not mistaken, money spent, in way of gift cards or store credits, can never expire. If you buy something at Macy's and get a store credit, it does not expire. That is pretty universal. Regardless, there is a serious issue of with transparency to customers here. They obviously are in the business of ripping customers off by being misleading and feigning due dilligence by referring back to their T&C's which are unfair to customers. Additionally, when I called to discuss the initial issue of being misled on the shipping time frame, their customer service was horrible. I could not understand the representative because of her thick accent. She made no effort to work with me on a solution or be empathetic. Overall horrible experience. I am left feeling ripped off by a business that is in it to take advantage of people.

• Check out SIMPLY DRESSES if you want to buy a dress. I do pay for shipping to Australia (about $30) BUT... this is the best part... their customer service is really great. Free delivery from misses dressy to Australia comes at a big price

• To add to my comment above I DID check my mail box on October 10th and there was NO TICKET in my mail to tell me they had the parcel sorted out for pickup, regardless of the tracking information telling misses dressy it was there. If you CAN sleep at night be afraid because you have no conscience

• I was ripped off also. I am from Australia and I picked up and signed for my dress I ordered from missses dressy at our local post office, I got my daughter to try the dress on straight away with in the hour and found it wasn't fitting right, I then emailed them for and exchange WITHIN THAT HOUR. Their response was "we are unable to issue an RMA# because the 3 day time period we allow our customers to exchange/return has expired. and upon check the tracking information for your shipment, it shows that the package has been delivered to you on October 8th" I picked it up from the post office on October 12. I live out of town and I get into the post office every couple of days. Their 3 day time period should be from when you actually pick it up and sign for it. They are callous and use their policy as an excuse. What ever happened to good honest service.

• Za
    Zaine Oct 09, 2012

Take some personal responsibility. If you are ordering a $400 dress online, you need to make sure of their return policy. If that means calling them before ordering, then do so. You want a special arrangement, after the fact, so no I do not believe the store should accommodate you. If you needed more time to try the dress on before possibly returning it- then you should of requested it before the purchase. You also do not give enough information about the flaws. What were they? Crooked hems, or poorly fitted zippers is a design flaw. Popped zippers, stains, and missing buttons are usually signs of wear.

• Ol
    Olpake Oct 09, 2012

Do not buy from this website - they are dishonest and not reputable. I ordered a dress for my daughter's wedding. The dress arrived with flaws. I requested a replacement but because it was not within 3 days they would not take responsibility for shipping flawed merchandise. I paid over $400 for a dress that cannot be worn. They don't follow any of the policies on their website except the 3 day return policy and that policy is never communicated to you at the time of ordering, purchase or receipt. Also the 3 day policy is to prevent wearing the dress and returning but they were well aware my event date was 6 weeks away and the dress could never have been worn in the condition it was received. If you order from this website, you risk a big chance of being ripped off. Read the other reviews, they all reflect poor to non-existent customer service and loss of money. This company has close to 100 complaints with the BBB. Beware.

Mistile Sep 28, 2012

I worked as a freelance description writer for this site. They were HORRIBLE. They paid me MANY times late. At one point, the refused to pay me for my work for over 3 weeks. They knew I had to be paid too, but blamed everything on me and suggested I do their work for them even after my contract has ended. I once called them and told them to pay me, and the worker screamed at me and hung up. It wasn't until I got a lawyer and the department of labor involved that they actually paid for what I worked. HORRIBLE costumer service. bad company and bad people. Like children. Hopefully they die out soon and the business goes bye bye, because they are rude, stupid and a bunch of liars.

• Tr
    Trumbake Sep 20, 2012

WORST EXPERIENCE. They were rude, unhelpful and mean. I purchased a dress I could barely afford for my sisters graduation. On the site it appeared that the dress was on stock and it even gave me an option for one day shipping. I purchase the dress to later get an email saying that the dress wouldn't be a viable until november which was THREE MONTHS too late.

I immediately called to cancel to find not only that I could cancel it but also mean people with strong accents that couldn't understand me nor help me. I asked to talk to the supervisor, he had also a weird accent, he started SHOUTING at me and de respecting me.
    IT WAS TERRIBLE. i never got my money back, I wont get the dress, and I was mistreated by these awful people.

• Ro
    rosywinter Sep 15, 2012

i want to order a dress but I;m affraid after reading all this about missesdressy. i was going to buy it yesterday but after reading the comments i'v changed my mind, please if anybody know a trustfull wesite for prom dresses please let me know, i really need to by a nice dress for my slef. thanks guys

SARAHLAN Jun 06, 2012

SAME PROBLEM !!! WOW I AM WONDERING IF THEY EVEN HAVE ANY DRESSES OR JUST ENJOY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF HOW LONG CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS SCAM ?? HOW LONG CAN THEY KEEP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF??
    HERES WHAT THEY DID TO ME
    I am so sorry this happend to you, Their customer service agents will promice anything just to make a buck take someones hard earned money and then in many cases never even send a dress! I am surprised they are allowed to do business in the USA . Hopefully these comments will alert others to avoid this company at all costs. They charged my credit card immeditly for a dress they knew they did not have in stock and when i contacted the MFG I found out it was not even in production anymore and that they at notified missesdresses to remove the line from their website months ago which they failed to do. They took my money on a dress they knew full well they would never be able to get!!! They have not as of yet given me a refund.

• Cl
    Clodare May 20, 2012

I ordered a dress and received the exact dress I ordered. However, it did not fit. The measurements for the dress were between size 6 and 7, but it was a size 8! I am a size 8! I told them that the dress manufacturer made the dress too small for a size 8 and that I wanted to return it. However, the return policy for the order expired before the item was even received at my house! I recommend doing business where the customer service is actually a priority. They will not take it back and I am now an owner of a $400 size 6.5 dress that says size 8 that I can't fit.

Missyb124 Apr 13, 2012

I have been unable to have them contact me about a problem with a dress. They promised to price match and said they wold get back to me but didn't. It's been a week and i've given them my information twice

• 00
    004maz Mar 10, 2012

We had the same problem. I am contacting our state attorney's consumer complaints dept to fill out a form for them to pursue action against them. You should do the same. Also, contact the dress designer and let them know they should not let them sell their dresses. Use Facebook to spread the word, too. We need to put them out of business!

• MissesDressy Jan 12, 2012

Hi Alexandra,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with our stock availability.
    Perhaps I can be of some assistance? You can reach me at supervisor [at] missesdressy.com

We do work on a one to one basis with all of our designers and work each day to have updated stock availability, though this can never be 100% accurate. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and as I say, if I can help at all please don contact me.

Thanks

MissesDressy

Alexandra-astra Jan 12, 2012

Don`t buy anything from them!!! IT`S A FRAUD!!! THEY ARE JUST STEALING MONEY!!! DON`T` LISTEN TO THEIR EXUCES!!!

Alexandra-astra Jan 12, 2012

Don`t` buy anything from that company!!! They are just stealing money!!! I`ve ordered the dress on 2 of November 2011, today is January the 12. The dress isn`t `shipped yet. There are a lot of exuces from them and nothing is done yet!!!
    THEY JUST STEALING MONEY!!! AVOID THEM!!!

• MissesDressy Dec 23, 2011

Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced shopping with MissesDressy.com. Your willingness to share your thoughts is appreciated.
    MissesDressy.com continually strives to improve your online shopping experience. We value our customers feedback.
    MissesDressy would love to help resolve the problem, so please contact us directly at [protected].

N.A.A Dec 20, 2011

this is site is a clown
    after taking my money they told me the dress is out of stock search for another or make a special order!
    I made a specail order & emailed them 50 times after that & with no answer
    all I want is to know when I'll get the dress they told after 4 months to 5?
    what the use of the dress after that long time?
    they have to tell me when I will get the dress before buying it!
    I told them I want to cancel my order & they refused saying special order can't be canceled!

there are a lot of web site better than this one
    they are simply thieves

• Am
    amy chen Dec 02, 2011

I am having a painful experience with Missy dressy as well, my god, I have never come across the online servise like that. First of all, I exchanged one dress, then they sent me a wrong color one, this is the nightmare begins, they double charged me even i entered the code for my credit. I tried to wrote them 3 emails explaining my situations and finally someone answered my email that they will refund me the money. But I am waiting and waiting after one month I still not receive my money and again I wrote them 4 emails, guess what, no body replies me what so ever and the Dress is very pricey and the qualities are not matching the price.

If any of you don't want to suffer the same problem like me, one good advised, don't order from Miss Dressy. I swear this is what happening to me right now.