Mingle2 โ€” Discrimination

I was recently (February 14th 2009) permanently banned from the Mingle2 dating website. This was done without notice or explicit reasoning. The only circumstance that had arisen was that I had been criticized by the administrative team for my stance on Christianity. I had been accused of "Christian Bashing." I would very much like to launch a complaint for discrimination for my stated position on religion but not sure if this can be done?

• Updated by jaipur is ยท Sep 28, 2019

hI..My I'd created Migle2 ..naina73zero38four558onee, 28.
    Some close friend provided my mobile and family members on this site..please approaching me to contact..I am very much.puzzled..please help and delete my profile made on mingle 2..it would be great help of me.

Naina

samantha May 11, 2009

Same thing happened to me on thehotspotguide.com. What is that about.

• Du
    duffy1947 May 01, 2010

i have been bullied and harassed by mikey117 and 2 other women for my sense of humor. i was accused of something i did not do. i want to file a lawsuit against mingle2.com. when i checked my incoming mail, the posts were deleted from mikey. and then, i checked my sent mail, and some were deleted.
    however, i blocked him and got the block message to the site adminstrators before mikey117 then posted on the forum that i was perverted. so i said i would sue for this bs.
    then they pulled my account for several days because they said i took jabs at the site moderators who took acception to what i wrote about my rights. i think my civil rights have been violated. and in turn they said i violated rule 16 for taking jabs at site moderators. i warned posters ...people posting that the site mods would get them, and instead they took swipes at me.
    what are my rights on a public forum exactly? i am a 63 year old woman studying to be a consumer advocate. i admit my humor is way out there, but not intended as abusive. i think i am being picked on because i am funny, and people do follow my writings, and phylis diller type humor.

Jana1971 Sep 09, 2010

Read the Terms of Use that YOU agreed to when you signed up. I've been on that site. If you break the rules, then you get in trouble. The rules are clearly posted in the forums. All you have to do is read.

Even you said the posts from that guy were gone, so it looked like the mods did their job.

You are just mad that you didn't get you way.

• Sv
    sverr Oct 01, 2011

I was permanently banned from this website without warning. I believe this occurred due to my religious beliefs and constitutes religious discrimination. Do I have any possible recourse and do anti-discrimination laws extend into cyberspace?

• De
    derrick pearson Jan 03, 2015

I have requested many times to hav my profile removed after I deactivated it and they refuse to help me I just want it off the Internet and now I guess they have released it to other sites I don't want one mistake to get out of control and be plastered all over the internet

• Li
    Liam White Sep 03, 2015

My profile just got removed after 6 years of not meeting any girls the site is a load of old hairy old man saggy balls.๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™…

• Ba
    BAshokkumar Aug 20, 2018

Someone has created a fake account by name ManjushaAsokh123 in Mingle2.com using the profile pic and mobile number of my daughter. This is an illegal act and should be punished. Kindly therefore delete the account and inform me on [protected]@gmail.com

• Og
    ogagavwodia oteri Aug 21, 2018

I can't send messages to any one because Mingle2 is asking me to request an admin verification on my account.When ever i wanted to message any one, It keep showing me this.Please i need help

• Pr
    Prince gill Sep 05, 2018

Please I am sorry for taking 12 months subscription please it was a mistake please deactivate my account and please refund my money it is a big request to you

• Te
    Terrie Gordon Sep 10, 2018

I did not authorized this payment

• Sh
    Shamim6807 Oct 21, 2018

Hello mark
    I tried to open one match someone liked me and as I opened it showed me upgrade then I subscribe 3months plan by PayPal but it didn't work out and it didn't upgrade
    So my money what
    Has it gone ???
    Or will you help me out by this to solve and upgrade
    If you want take my messages photo from bank
    Shamim khan [protected]

• D0
    D0nJ0n Nov 12, 2018

I have been using mingle2 for almost over year. Never had problems. But today i am not able ofor login with my id and it says unauthorized access and Banned. I cannot open mingle2 website in my browser. Without intimation my account and ip is banned on mingle2. They should have given intimation about the ban. How long will this ban be?

• Su
    Sujay Singh Rajput Dec 13, 2018

delete this account as soon as possible ...this is a fake account delete it...she is my sister understand if i find it wont delete in 1 week i sure i will go to court & end make sure your website be banned in india...if again i find this type of things with my family i will surely see that you pay for it

• Pr
    Pritam1390 Apr 15, 2019

hello i am pritam from india [protected] is my phone number a girl puted my number on your site and ppl are stating message me please help me out her profile name is (Nalini, 25) from bengaluru karnataka

• Dk
    Dk121 May 18, 2019

Please stop the fake id register on my number .

• Ne
    neha goyal May 18, 2019

Someone has made my fake id on mingle 2 app and provided my number which is [protected] thats why i am getting unknown calls and msgs.i am atteching details regarding this plz look into this matter

• Ni
    nihar shende May 19, 2019

I had not registered on this app but some boys are calling mi that I had given then my but I hadn't register on this app

• Co
    Complainant91923 Jul 02, 2019

do no use this site its fake no one seems to be real on them or pof period the dating apps need to shut down period they are not checking things out before they late people on I wont be back

• Gi
    Girlie Villalobos Jul 11, 2019

Please block and trace who use my photo and spread my number the name here in mingle is cute girl

• To
    Tony Cebu Jul 20, 2019

Again and again Admin Check.
    Account : [protected]@gmail.com
    Name Tony cebu
    Date July 13

Can you reactivate my account as you did already 4 times?
    Tony

• Ra
    Raja nohamed Jul 20, 2019

[protected] this is my mobile number im not use to mingle2 but that use to fake profile so kindly request block that account pls

• De
    Denis Lewiston Jul 22, 2019

I went to log into the site with my password and it said invalid password. I hit forgot password to reset and entered a new password and it still says invalid. It's messed up and I've tried it many times in 2 days.

• Pa
    Panchii Jul 27, 2019

Its panchii why u banned me???

• Ra
    Ramaiya Jul 31, 2019

A fake account is created with my name and mobile number where im getting unneccessary calls continuosly. Since i haven't created that account im not able to delete it. Kindly please delete the account which has a phone number in field message.

• Sh
    Shivam Ankit Aug 19, 2019

Why i am banned by mingle2

• Un
    Unknown8411 Aug 24, 2019

Hi someone has posted a fake ad in mingle 2 with my phone number +91 [protected] and daily I am getting 1000's of fake calls please help me as soon as possible I am mentally exhausted because of this please help me.

• Et
    Etrevoh Aug 27, 2019

It's very frustrating when you block someone from your dating site without going through the messages. Someone told me to take a photo of me pointing my nose and I told him we can chat via WhatsApp only and he reported me. Kindly go through my messages it's frustrating

jaipur is Oct 07, 2019

Hi.sir..Some close friend of me created fake I'd and uploaded photo of me and my family alongwith my family numbers and me..people approaching for chatting..I am fade up..could you delete the profile and release my depression..it will be great help of my family.

I'd..Naina73zero38four558onee, 28

Sahil Jangra Oct 15, 2019

Account name was agent 30 this account holder has use my profile and give my mobile number to profile this account was fake please block this account i have face problems many number calls me and i have fully disturb please solve this problem fastly and block this account fast ... One of the account holder use my mobile no. And profile ...

• Gi
    Gigrape Oct 27, 2019

My Internet went down and I tried to login to mingle 2 when it was working again and I got a thing saying the page had tried to load to many times so I can't get into it! That's a poor excuse for that site! It always seems to happen! They also let a lot of scammers be on there and the customers are the ones stuck getting to report them!

• Ve
    venkateswara naik Oct 28, 2019

I already paid the amount 1500 and another amount 1000 but aret girl cheating me any girls not coming I have submitted proof that's type of wrong application and cheat and lier I don't like it and that's type of person any girl is coming this my number [protected]

Mahendar1425 Oct 28, 2019

I upgraded my account 20 days before till now it is showing
    Upgrade is prossing it will take few more mints
    I am msg the in app to solve the problem no answer
    I'm play store I commented they did not even seeing it
    It just a [censored]ing waste of money

Anna rixon Nov 03, 2019

I want the chat rooms shut down on this app as my number was used to create a fake account of me. They used my pic also to get beg for sex. This a serious crime and has been going on for sometime. Your app is posting women in noods and think this is okay. This is against the law and is a criminal offense. What are you going to do about this?
    Anna

• Al
    Ali Oshi Nov 10, 2019

Maine shikha naam ki ladki ko 300 rupees paytm kiye or usne flirt kiya jabki 300 me hi vdo call ki bat thi ab wo mujhse or paise mang rahi h maine kaha nahi karna kuch mere paise wapas kar do to wo bhi nahi kar rahi or glat language me bate kar rahi h
    [protected] ye uska nmbr h or ye dusra wala nmbr h [protected]

• Ro
    Ronnie10 Dec 11, 2019

hi i been trying to login to mingle2 for the last 10 days i send email and ask for help and still not able to login hope someone can help me thanks my email is [protected]@hotmail.com is there any way to find some help from another source this happen on nov 22

• Jn
    j none ya j none ya Dec 25, 2019

I don't no why i was just now banned from mingles2 they gave me no reason what so ever not even a email Whats there deal??? It will not let me back in to my page to find out and i just got back on it to day i wanna a explanation

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Boardโ€™s Terms and Conditions