Minel.com.auordering my wedding dress online

T

My experience is exactly the same as others. Fell in love with my wedding dress online and didn't read the reviews before buying. Big mistake! The dress arrived, wrong colour, wrong size, cheap beading that was completely different to the photos. I emailed customer service explaining my situation, including photos and the original sizing I had ordered - their refund policy entitled me to a new dress or a refund. I asked for both solutions. They told me to get a quote to get it altered. Which would have cost me $150.00. I asked for the $150 + $30 that it cost to get it altered to "my size". They offered 8% of the dress cost. $320 / 8% = $25.60. Wtf?! I pleaded, threatened with bad reviews. They then offered me 10%. I threatened again. They told me that's all they would offer. So I conceded. Still no refund after 2 weeks of confirming 10% back.

Do not order from this site!