Menu

reviews & complaints

Quality Carports Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Quality Carports at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Quality Carports has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Quality Carports. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Quality Carports complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Quality Carports reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
S
7:53 pm EDT

Quality Carports lack of professionalism, communication, customer, care and customer support

WORST Company EVER to deal with! I highly reccomend to shop around before having to deal with these [censored] CLOWNS!

Jessica, Marco, and Rod (the only 3 people you will ever talk to) are all worthless and UN-business oriented!

I live in Dallas Texas, ordered a building for Moab Utah, they told me a date to be there, I was there, they called me and said they couldn't make it on that date and it would be another week and a half, I argued and fussed, they didn't care and told me if you don't want it when we schedule you then it will be the middle of January! Are you serious?

I traveled 2, 000 miles to have the building installed and they treated me like trash! No apologies, no caring conversation, just in one ear and out the other!

I decided to stay and wait, they show up with the building for installation and the installer tells me "WE NEED A CERTIFIED CASHIER CHECK" from your bank before we unload it! WTF? You have my credit information, you charged my card twice already, Im NOT supposed to even pay you till the building is up and inspected, and you NOW TELL ME THIS? The day you FINALLY SHOW UP? I say again -- WTF?

What a SCREW JOB Company to deal with.. I told them to get off the property! I was FURIOUS, STEAMING MAD! They make me travel all that way for NOTHING, gas and living expenses down the drain, and 2000 miles of traveling for NOTHING!

These people are nothing more then BOILER ROOM SALES PEOPLE, that have their friends and family leave good reviews for them...

If you know whats best for you find someone else to deal with because Quality Carports is PURE TRASH!

The city Of Moab and Grand County have these guys on their -- DON"T BUY FROM LIST!

You've been warned --- STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS! This is a REAL Review of someone that got SCREWED by Quality Carports in Utah!

Read full review of Quality Carports
Hide full review

Is Quality Carports legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Quality Carports as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Quality Carports stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Quality Carports should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Quality Carports earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Quality Carports achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Quality Carports. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for highqualitycarports.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Quality Carports as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Quality Carports's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Highqualitycarports.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Quality Carports website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Highqualitycarports.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Highqualitycarports.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• No reviews for highqualitycarports.com on popular sites. Be cautious and do additional research. Look for information about the Quality Carports and be careful with personal information or transactions.
  • Highqualitycarports.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The highqualitycarports.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Quality Carports contacts