[Resolved] MindValley — $1 promotion
I subscribed for a $1 promotion where they promissed a large amount of Master caching products. I knew I wouldnt have time to start immediately but will when my schedule changes. Then they attepted debiting my account with $495!!! They didnt respond on any platform for over 7days and know when I actually tried to access the information It doesnt even reflect. Their $1 promotion is a scam to get account info and debit rediculous large amounts which is unauthorised. SUPER UNETHICAL!!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More MindValley Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] MindValley - refund 
- [Resolved] MindValley - lifebook online course 
- [Resolved] MindValley - becoming limitless
- MindValley LC — Burt Goldman's Enlightenment Academy - twice billing - two receipts received but not refunding
- Mindvalley Quantum Jumping - purchased quantum jumping online programme where no
- [Resolved] MindValley - mindvalley quests
- [Resolved] MindValley - mindvalley courses
- [Resolved] MindValley - the longevity blueprint course
- [Resolved] MindValley - debited my account after requesting cancellation
- [Resolved] MindValley - error - 'the media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.'