[Resolved] MindValley$1 promotion

M Jul 10, 2019

I subscribed for a $1 promotion where they promissed a large amount of Master caching products. I knew I wouldnt have time to start immediately but will when my schedule changes. Then they attepted debiting my account with $495!!! They didnt respond on any platform for over 7days and know when I actually tried to access the information It doesnt even reflect. Their $1 promotion is a scam to get account info and debit rediculous large amounts which is unauthorised. SUPER UNETHICAL!!

• MindValley's response · Jul 12, 2019

Hello!

My name is Janja and I’m from Mindvalley’s customer service team. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for your negative experience!

In the last months, we have implemented additional reviews on our current processes and we are looking forward to addressing any pressing concerns that customers may encounter.

We appreciate you for bringing this issue to our attention. As a fast-evolving company, we are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an important part of that process.

We would like to get into contact with you and hopefully resolve this situation with a positive outcome. However, because this website is anonymous, we would need your information to effectively investigate further.

If you're willing to work with us in resolving this, please contact us by visiting our Help Centre here https://support.mindvalley.com/ and clicking on the Contact icon in the lower right corner. Please mention my name - Janja - while doing so and leave your email address.

Should you need help in the future as well, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, as I will be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

• Resolution Statement