Milk and Chococlothing/ dresses

S Aug 17, 2018

I truly wish I could give this company less than 0 stars. It took a month for the clothes to arrive and they were made of the thinnest, cheapest fabric which was already pulling apart before I even tried them on. They looked NOTHING like the pictures on the site and they were also WAY too small. I read the reviews a day or so after I ordered the dresses and sent numerous emails asking to cancel the orders and get a refund- every email went unanswered. This company is horrendous. I have never been so appalled by a company or its products. They need to be shut down!!!
******UPDATE******
I originally posted a review of this company months ago. At the beginning of July I received an email from "Moriana" from the "Customer Happiness Team" requesting that I remove my negative review from Trust Pilot, and in exchange I would be offered a full refund "immediately". I agreed to this and removed my review and was promised a refund in 7-10 business days. It has been a month and a half and no refund. I sent several more emails which have gone unanswered. This company is an absolute sham. Save yourself the time and money. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

Milk and Choco