Midashorrific customer service

M

It was yesterday December 7th, 2011 when I decided to stop by Midas at Automobile Blvd., Silver Spring, MD 20904. It was pouring outside and I came at the time the store was supposed to open, which was 7:30 am. The manager didn't arrive until almost 8 am. As I was complaining about his tardiness, he was simply saying it was raining and I was late. The mechanic decided to pull my car in while instigating a fight with "What" in his expression. He opened the side door and literally screamed at me with "the governmnet is late, the post office is late, we can be late!" and the price of the oil we put in your car is a lot more than the price we're charging you; we're not making nothing, nothing!". Before pulling out, he (an African American) also showed me his name on the uniform, which says Ricardo . I was a little stunned because the rather large sign of $24.99 is being displayed vividly out front. I simply asked the mechanic to pull my car out and left. It was my first experience at Midas and will certainly be the last.

• My
    mylgdare Dec 10, 2011

...and this punk managed to come here confirmed my complaint. I get it, you're a mechanic and what business sense do you have other than making a quick buck, Ragon.