Micro Centerno help and worthless manager

This place has the worst service that I've ever encountered. All I wanted was some help buying a Windows product. The Service Desk at the front of the store said that they had no time to call a salesperson for me. When I got to the back of the store, there were 6 guys standing around doing nothing. The first guy I asked acted like I was bothering him. The second guy was just as annoyed. I asked for a manager and was told that he would know nothing. All he does is manage them. This was correct. The manager (Greg Zupan) was very rude, indifferent and uninformed. I asked for his boss' name. He told me to call the customer service number on the website and "have a nice day". I left my full cart of merchandise and left the store. I guess they are exceeding their sales goal.