Metem Internationalunethical behaviour

C Review updated:

On 6 september we made online order of heider pro zoom telescope over metem international. (Order #[protected]) , which was delivered and returned as we need pay additional cost which doubled order price. Those additional costs are not mentioned anywhere during making the online order.

We are very disappointed with unprofessional attitude after the problem occurred when heider product ordered. We informed metem international, who was involved in this order procedure, about problem and ask to find solution, but they never give us any answer on several email messages.

I pointed out that main problem of returning order are additional costs which are not listed anywhere during making order, and I therefore can not cover those extra costs by itself as it doubles real price. It looks like real buyer deception...

As mentioned, we kindly ask them for response in order to find a solution, but never got any answer on any message. We did not get money back or any other explanation.
Now we are reporting them as our rights have been violated. We only want now refund.

Our email maid.[protected]@live.com, emir. [protected]@gmail.com

Metem International

• R
      Nov 14, 2016

I purchased a Heider Monoscope Ally5 on 14 November 2016 covered by Order# MONCOMEN-[protected]. After completing the transaction, I was told that a confirmation e-mail with details of my order will be sent to me. However, the e-mail is yet to be received. I am worried because some alarming reviews that I have read and that I might be a victim of scam. Thus, may I know the status of my order. Please e-mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com

• F