Merrick Bankworst bank ever

C

I had my account with advanta bank which was bought out by Merrick in 2010. I never received anymore statements. I called with my concerns only to find i was charged late fees. They refused to send me paper statements. They refused to sign me up for online payments and wanted to charge me $10 for phone payments. I paid off my balance. I asked to close my account and delete my personal information and they refused! Why do they still need my SS#? Do not bank with these people. I had no choice but you still do.Very shady!