Merrick BankLies

I

Merrick bank holds my payment for a week before posting money to my account.Now my airline tickets cost more and they want to charge me $48 a year to be abused.35% interest!!! I pay off balance every month and they are angry they don't get to rape me anymore.If I cancel card they will screw up my credit.This shouldn't be legal. Where's the politicians? The SOBs are bought off! The median age of this Brigham Young Univ. educated band of thieves is 36 years of age.Chanin Christensen v.p./hr manager, Matt sellers, John Stevens, David Young, Scott Foster Shame on you!! Is this what the Mormons do, teach their young to steal, lie, and cheat?

• Big Sean Aug 03, 2012

I got Merrick Bank calling my house by harrassing me abouit a late bill.I will report them to Consumer Complaint Com and expose them.

• Big Sean Aug 03, 2012

And they got the nerve to get nasty with me on the phone.