Merrick BankHeartless

S

When my father died, my mother lost half of her income. She called all her credit cards and worked out payment plan she could afford and slowly paid every card off. Every card except for Merrick.

They absolutely refused to work with her. They were horribly rude and treated her like she was some kind of criminal. She has been doing her best and slowly paying on it, but they weren't satisfied. Now they are suing her for 5, 000 over a 500 balance. She the most hardworking person and educator. They disgust me and I can guarantee they will never see a penny from me or any of my friends.