The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Meritline.com — scam and lies
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Ordered re-manufactured toner cartridges from meritline.com, it took them 1 day to charge my credit card, and after two weeks, received a notice that order shipped, with a non-existent fed-ex tracking number. Called company, they tranferred me a couple of times, then could not give me any info re shipment, so I cancelled order, and called mycredit card co. Warning, warning, warning, this company is flakey - do not buy or do business with this company.
More Meritline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Meritline - abcink or meritline ink cartridges don't work, no one speaks understandable english
- Meritline - non-delivery
- Meritline.com - did not receive/poor customer service
- Meritline - terrible company
- Meritline - used merchandise advertised as new and it doesn't work!
- Meritline/Supply House - hp toner cartridge
- Meritline.com - lava hd-400 power indoor antenna
- www.meritline.com - selling fraudulent products
- Meritline - I threw 600 bucks away!
- Meritline - terrible experience!