Men's Warehousewedding suits for groomsmen (purchased; not rented)

R

My wedding is in 4 weeks and we are having serious issues getting mens warehouse to get the order right. My fiance wanted to buy each of his groomsmen a suit, shirt, tie, shoes, belt, pocket square. I know he is a generous guy. He bought them from the boston store and was given an order number and told to relate the number to his groomsmen most of whom live in other states. After several calls and visits, all the wrong suits were sent out, some have the right stuff in wrong sizes, some got the wrong suits and other items completely. My fiance is going insane, and I feel horribly for him. I have been trying to figure out who to get in touch with to make this right. They have 4 weeks to get the correct suits in the correct sizes, along with all the other items, to five guys, each of whom has already gone at least once to their local mens warehouse, but to no avail. I have looped in someone from customer service, a guy named seth braziel. Unhelpful. We have spoken to the asst. Manager of the boston store, as well as the gm of the store and members of the regional staff. All to no avail. It is too late to find the suits elsewhere. Maybe if I dispute the cc charges someone will get back to us? Any advice is greatly appreciated.