Mens Warehouse — poor customer service!
I bought a brand new suit and it needed to be altered. I brought it to Mens Warehouse as i thought they will do a good job. I've bought suits from them before. However i got a better deal so i bought this suit in a different store and they did not provide any altering services so i went to Mens Warehouse. They gave me bill for $106.87 to alter which i did pay upfront.I was asked to wear the suit so that the tailor could measure accordingly. Everything was done and i was given a date to pick up which was a wait of a week and a half. While waiting i called in to find out the status. (If the suits was almost ready). I was told that its still being worked on. The day before collecting my suit i made visit to the place in person to see if the suit was ready , just in case. But i was told that its still being worked on. Finally i went to pick up my suit the day it was supposed to be picked up. And they show me a STAIN on my pants and tell me that was already there and there are not responsible.
More Mens Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Mens Warehouse - poor service!
- Mens Warehouse - incompetent staff measuring
- Men's Warehouse - never go there
- Mens Warehouse - mary begly
- Men's Warehouse - poor customer service
- The Men's Warehouse - suit
- Men's Warehouse - wedding suits for groomsmen (purchased; not rented)
- The Men's Warehouse - customer service - tuxedo fitting
- Mens Warehouse & Tux - improper charge to my credit card
- The Men's Warehouse - custom suit