Menards — customer service
I was in the Merrillville store on [protected] when I saw a racing track on sale for 9.99 at least that is what the shelf price said marked down. I picked it up and when I went to check out it came up for 12.99. The cashier put her light on to get help the customer service manger called for a price check. The person named JOE did the price check and it took him about 20 minutes I told the lady I would stand by the item and look for him. We got to the item at the same time he looked at the tag on the shelf took it down put it in his pocket and told me that it was in the ad so the shelf tag didn't make a difference. So I left everything that I had. If that's the way you treat your customers you are going to lose a lot of business.
More Menards Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap!
- Menards - military discount
- Menards - awful place to work in
- Menards - mastercraft doors
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus
- Menards - flooring
- Menards - fraud and scam
- Menards - cedar lumber
- Menards - employee biased behavior
- Menards - delivery