Menards11% price adjustment rebate

K

I bought a mattress set that was on sale thru Dec. 31, 2016. I bought it on the 14th, the 11% rebate started on the 18th. So I went back to the store to cancel my order and re-order the very same mattress set. The Customer Service lady told me to take this 11% Price Adjustment form and send it in with the original receipt. I sent it in right away. Menard's agree that they got it, but I am not being told after almost 2 full months of emailing and checking on the rebate status that I don't get it because it was on sale. But the sale was for the month of December. The same set was still on sale on the 18th, I know because I went back to the store, expecting to have to do a cancel to my order and reorder the set. On the day of the original purchase, they had to call the store manager over to even ring up the sale because the computer wouldn't allow a sale price. I did exactly what I was told and now $77.00 is lost in my rebates. I should have been a witch and demanded a cancel and forced a new sale, since I still had not been able to pick it up. This mattress didn't even get to me for month after I paid. Please why is this so difficult? I still have the sale thing on a photo on my computer. I have emailed this company many times in the past 2 months trying to get this resolved.

11% price adjustment rebate