Memorial Hermann Sugarlandnegligence

Q Review updated:

We were taken to the hospital after a car accident and my 7 year old daughter that has Celebral Palsey was taken due to her kneee pain and when she got to the hospital they did a CT scan but no X-rays so they discharged us saying that she is ok, A week passed and her pain never went away so we took her to west Houston Hostpital and they advised me that she has two broken femurs and that she might need on operation and they then sent us to Texas Children's Hospital. They did advise me that the accident caused this fracture and that to me was negligence from Memorial's part.

• Ta
    Tashikaaperry25 Sep 10, 2018

Hi my name is Tashikaa perry I went to one of y'all's hospitals by memorial mall I got a flu shot and after a couple of days I got a sore like my left leg swole upward and it has my right shoulder also hurting I really just need to know what you guys can do because the pain hurts

• Vi
    Vivian Desire Henriquez Nov 12, 2018

I been trying to pay my bill, i had paid two months already and they send my account to collection, even though i have the probes from my bank account, this is driving me crazy. .i call and call and when they answer they just give another number, im so frustrate. .

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices