The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Memorial Hermann Sugarland — negligence
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We were taken to the hospital after a car accident and my 7 year old daughter that has Celebral Palsey was taken due to her kneee pain and when she got to the hospital they did a CT scan but no X-rays so they discharged us saying that she is ok, A week passed and her pain never went away so we took her to west Houston Hostpital and they advised me that she has two broken femurs and that she might need on operation and they then sent us to Texas Children's Hospital. They did advise me that the accident caused this fracture and that to me was negligence from Memorial's part.
More Memorial Hermann Sugarland Complaints & Reviews
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - dirty restroom and cafeteria conditions
- Memorial Hermann Billing - billing
- Memorial Hermann - billing department
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - money weight more than life
- Memorial Hermann Southeast - biased director
- Memorial Hermann - no consent... it does matter they do what they want.
- Memorial Hermann Health System - billing malpractice
- Memorial Hermann Health System - terrible customer service
- Memorial Hermann Health System - er
- Memorial Hermann - transport from memorial hermann urgent care to mh katy hospital