The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Memorial Hermann Hospital — dirty restroom and cafeteria conditions
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been in the er at Memorial Hermann two or three times and each time the restrooms at least on the first floor have
been filthy with trash on the floor, the sink tops are all wet and paper towel waste receptacles are always
filled to overflowing. I viisted the cafeteria the last time I was in their er at approx.9:00 P.M. and there
was food on the tables (leftovers) food and crumbs on the floor a dishtowel on the floor and the cashier
and a kitchen/cafeteria were at her register just "shooting the breeze". I went there a few times later after complaining to my er dr. who was very good and she said she would tell the charge nurse, I told her to tell the CEO. I have written him twice about the situation with no response. And each time I visit ther is no change.
i have sever leg and hip pain and I will have to use their pain clinic but I don't really to the way things are there. They spend hours buffing the lobby floors but they can keep the common cafeteria and rr's clean.
People have a ten percent risk of hospital infection each visit and I asked Mr. Cordola the CEO in the letter
what this means in terms of increased risk in the or and in an inpatient situation, no reponse. All they spend on advertising about how great they are, it jist doesn't add up.
Robert E. Krause
Houston, Tx. 77052
More Memorial Hermann Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Memorial Hermann Billing - billing
- Memorial Hermann - billing department
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - money weight more than life
- Memorial Hermann Sugarland - negligence
- Memorial Hermann Southeast - biased director
- Memorial Hermann - no consent... it does matter they do what they want.
- Memorial Hermann Health System - billing malpractice
- Memorial Hermann Health System - terrible customer service
- Memorial Hermann Health System - er
- Memorial Hermann - transport from memorial hermann urgent care to mh katy hospital