Melaleucaunfair suspend of my account more than 3 months

Dear Melaleuca Compliance department,

I'm writing to express my dissatisfaction regarding your act to suspension my account (for enrolment) which effective on earlier May 2017 and promotion bonus being withheld with no clear explanation where until todate. I don't want this bad experience to ruin the positive impression to your company as well as your company such as multi-national company shouldn't have such practice whereby ignoring your marketing agent nor customer feedback!!With this email notice, if company still never resolving consent which stated below we'll taking action that raise our consent to FOMCA or your U.S headquarter whom can give proper explanation.

After 3 months of investigation, any real evident on the accusation whereby you're mentioning to us verbally?? W/O any real proof but company held our bonus and suspended our enrolment system, it been causing huge losses on monetary as well as personal reputation.

Regarding promotion bonus withheld (APR'17), once completion of investigation is company will reimburse back to us? Dateline on your investigation?

Claim if violation of company's compliance, please show us the real proof nor evident. During the investigation, your company's staff keep threatening us or our organization that you already have the proof in hand and keep persuade us to admit on the thing that we never done before! Everything is going verbally and there're not proper black and white to us.

In the event that, 1 of the marketing exec from my organization has misleading customer or misconduct on the business are all of us being penalizing on this? It's truly unfair and again the basic human right!

Investigation progress are not transparent, company kept say investigation is in progress but no update to us. No reply on call and email where we send to company, we're totally in blind no direction.

For customer being treated differently, we've been send an official complaint your side and Danny but end up also no feedback. I don't think that it inline with your company's vision or direction to providing excellent customer's service.

We're hoping that this issue can be resolve immediately as the effort of time and connection where we'd been invested to your company will not wasted. Else, we may reserve the right to preceding for further action. Looking forward to heard from you soon.

Have great day!