Meijermanager Crystal

Y Mar 12, 2020

I entered the store this evening, store was extremely busy . However, I needed groceries, I received the last grocery cart, this allows you to see how busy things were. I literally spent 1 1/2 hours shopping. after I gathered all of my items I stood in line for another hour. Still, making the best of my experience . As soon as I get to the cashier, her register locked. she was extremely pleasant and showed no signs of frustration ( i didn't get her name, but she is to be commended for her pleasantries) aisle 8 an african american young lady.
She proceeded to call for assistance and apologized again for the mishap and stated that the managers were both busy. I stood there an additional 10 mins before I began searching for a manager myself, in searching the aisles, I asked a cashier was that the manager with the blonde curly hair wearing red and she stated "yes". I approached her as she was ringing up a customer, I stated, "I'm sorry, I ve bren in line now for over an hour, I just." Before, I could finish my statement she turned to me, through her hands in the air and said "I am with a customer and we're ALL busy "!!! I stood in shock at her response, at that point I simply asked may I have your name? She replied my name is kelly!!! the customer she was with apologized for the managers ignorance. I turned and walked away returning to aisle 8. when i returned there was a lady assisting the cashier. She asked if i had found any one, i said Kelly, she said do you mean Crystal, I said she told me her name was Kelly, the cashier had a bewildered look on her face and finished my transaction .Now, i'm angry because she lied to me about her name. She was totally inappropriate with me as a customer, and she has a very bad attitude . My name is Yolanda and I can be reached at +[protected]

manager Crystal