MeetupRacial discrimination

A

3rd April 2017 I was removed from a group Art and Culture by a co-organiser.
The group was organising an event that is scheduled for the 20 or 21 April and I wanted to particiapte. Due to some personal reason i was unable so I cancelled my request well in advance i.e. on 1 April that I will not be participating. On 3rd I get an email from the co-organiser that he has removed me because my behaviour was unprofessional.
I have never spoken, abused or behaved in a derogatory manner with any one. I did not even cancel at the end minute I canceled way in advance. This is a lame excuse for removing me.
I emailed the organiser and told him everything but he has not been active in replying. I am sure people cancel at the end minute also but this strong action against me is clear indication of racial discrimination.
I wish this matter to be taken seriously and an appropriate solution be reached soon. Matters like this should not be shoved in cold storage.

• Ba
    basic instinct Aug 03, 2017

My experiences were different. In Cologne (Germany)an American model (unique L.)organized language meetings (Expats in Cologne). I went a few times but more and more her meetups became weird. Almost like a dating party. When I visited with my GF the whole group started to ignore us. One member tried to make a move at her. The biggest joke was that the organizer herself didn't turn up. Her co-organizer got very nasty after I put a bad review on their website. Blocking me and kick us out of the group. The joke was that this lady cheated on her BF on a regular basis. Nagging half drunk why one German member didn't want to take her home. The same lady calling me and my GF pointless and agressive. Wowwwwwwww