Medihelp — Refund of medical bill
I went to a specialist on 5 December 2010 – I paid him in full and send the account as well as proof of payment to Medihelp via email on 15 December 2010. On 7 January 2011 I learnt from them that they refunded the doctor for 2/3 of the amount and that the rest of the money will be paid into my bank account on 20 January.
First of all I had to request the Doctor to refund me – an unnecessary trouble for both parties due to Medihelp’s mistake and secondly after a few emails the money the Medihelp still owes me, is still not in my account.
You cannot get hold of them via telephone – you hold on forever and the general service of them is really appalling and definitely not acceptable
More Medihelp Complaints & Reviews
- Medihelp - This is the worst medical aid 
- Medihelp - You are making a big mistake going with medihelp 
- Medihelp - Resignation 
- Medihelp - I think that there add should be banned saying that they are the best
- Medihelp - Unfair rejection of hospital claim
- Medihelp - poor service on a patient that was submitted for an emergency operation
- Medihelp - cancellation of medical aid
- Medihelp - after waiting period claim not approved
- Medihelp - Poor Customer Service
- Medihelp - terrible service and no customer care