MediacomBad service

The service provided to me by Mediacom is appalling. I have waited over 1 year and 3 months for it to remedy a fault in its cable connection at my property. After numerous excuses and no shows you would think I would be smart enough to walk away from Mediacom and get Direct TV or another provider. But no, here I am waiting for the Mediacom engineer to arrive to replace a faulty box (a box that I apparently cannot collect from its nearby office). I have had to wait for almost 2 weeks for this 8am-5pm appointment. It is now 6.30pm and, yes you got it, no show!!! I understand that Apache Junction Council has some control over this company. My next port of call. Frustrated from Gold Canyon

RESOLVED

• Mediacom's response · Apr 25, 2011

I am very sorry to hear of your negative experience with Mediacom. I apologize and would love to help you resolve this. Please send me your account information at
    [email protected]

You can also contact me via the Mediacom Customer Support Forum:

Best wishes,
    Chris Lord

• Mediacom's response · May 06, 2011

I apologize for the issues you have had with the services. If you would like me to look into this for you please email me at [email protected] or contact us on our forums at http://mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport

Thanks

Mediacom Social Media Relations

• Je
    jerrya64 Oct 21, 2012

I live in Apache junction and have had media com service for yrs. My Internet connection has been faulty from day 1. It goes down daily several times a day. I have had several tech people out here but no one seems smart enough to figure it out. They suck and I'm stuck they are the only game in town for Internet.

• Sl
    slowcustomer Sep 07, 2012

Purchased High speed Internet from Mediacom promised 50/5 in contract, it is going on 5 months now and we have less then 20% speed promised. First service of problem after installation took 8 weeks. The problem was fixed for one week. We are now on 2nd month of less then 15% speed promised. Systems can not work, phones will not work.

If we ran our business as they did we would have no cleints. Must be nice to have monopolies! I strongly recommend to all not to partner with Mediacom for any service.

It just so happens that their offices (for service dispatch is right next door to our warehouses/offices. The workers get in at 7 to 7:30am, most drivers do not leave until 9:30am. They are all back in the barn by 2-3pm. To be fair, you can sometimes find one or two trucks still around with service people, but they all have a very short day and I can see why we all can not get service.

Back to our problems. It appears that none of the service techs or managers can figure out our problem. They are aware of it, but I guess do not have the knowledge, tools or ability to fix it. The truth is, I do not think any of them even care to fix the issues at hand. Oh, did I tell you they are all part of a union - guarenteed job regardless of their ability to function at it...

• Na
    Nar711 May 06, 2011

The service provided to me by Mediacom is appalling.

• Fr