My name is Myung Kim aka Jenny Kim. I was scheduled to close on my home with Richmond american homes for the property 22227 E Stanford dr. Aurora co 80015 today 9/30/2021 9:30am. I had outside lender for my mortgage loan to purchase the property. We made several attempts to work with Richmond homes to have an appraisal and third party inspection done before the closing asking for a inspection ready date so that we can have them back before the closing or at least a reasonable time to get the appraisal back. The critical items to inspect the property was not in place and was cancelled due to home not being ready on third party inspector and conditional approval was conducted on 9/27/2021 after several visits. My real estate agent, lender, and myself made several attempts asking to push the closing date just enough to get final appraisal back. This morning, during the final walk through, all items expected to be worked on from preliminary walk through which was from 9/27/2021 was untouched, was informed certificate of occupancy was not received, but unwilling to push the closing date. I received a text from richmond homes sales rep Ashley Carlino that my lender is not responsive to title and will cancel closing. Then I received a phone call from Ashley with Cristine Espansa (VP) Threatening me that They will terminate my contract because the home is Richmond home ready, they had certificate of occupancy, and they have the right to terminate if I don't sign today. I let her know what we have been trying to let you know that they could not contuct the appraisal and inspection because there was no furnace, toilets, faucets, in place which delayed all the process. My agent, myself, and lender have sent numerous emails to Richmond office so that you are aware of the situation but there was no response. All I was asking for was couple of days to get those to clear all conditions. I also called arapahoe county and confirmed certificate of occupancy was not issued yet to Richmond as of 10:30Am 9/30/2021. Would you please look into this for me as I feel that I was treated unfairly by not given reasonable time to meet the conditions of my lender, not being notified of delays, and unwilling to delay closing due to these conditions? All Im asking for is couple of days for rescheduling appraisal, items addressed from preliminary walk through and some kind of response from Richmond to finish closing. With all these no responses from richmond, Im starting to think that this is because I'm asian female…or the Richmond sales agent just doesn't like my realtor who is trying to have my best interest. I have uploaded some pictures from final walk through and items not conducted as of today 9/30/2021 8:00am-8:30am. Thank you
They moved the closing date for me.