MB Financial Bank — scam charges
I have had a vehicle loan with MB Financial for 3 years. We have Never received a statement until I contacted the Attorney General for IL. When I received it, there were two charges for unnecessary insurance added to the principal for almost $3, 000.
These were Never authorized; in fact, I sent a fax back immediately to state I had insurance and refused their insurance. I also contacted my agent to send proof of the insurance to MB Financial and they did.
This happened more than once and each time I would call and state we were covered. At no time did they state that they had added these charges to my principal.
We have Always had full coverage on this vehicle - MB Financial is ripping me off but at least I am going after them. How many other people are being defrauded by this bank because they don't receive any statements and don't even know it's happening?!
I am currently working with the IL Attorney General Lisa Madigan to get this money and interest back.
More MB Financial Bank Complaints & Reviews
- MB Financial Bank - unauthorized closing of a checking account 
- MB Financial Bank - commercial
- MB Financial Bank - fraud
- MB Financial Bank - false advertising
- MB Financial Bank - mortgage fraud
- MB Financial Bank - loan
- MB Financial Bank - customer service
- MB Financial Bank - overdraft fee
- MB Financial Bank - mortgage payments increased using insurance swindle
- MB Financial Bank - mb bank-mafia in designer suits