Mayoor School NoidaPoor teaching staff

I

Few days back I visited this school and met some nursery teachers. Although they were having good communication skills but not the qualification only couple of teachers were well educated but not the all. I met one more teacher and she had done only NTT from some sanskaar institute (poor institute)along with BA degree from distance learning courses...pathetic teacher...I am very disspointed and highly disstaisfied because my son is studying there and now I am planning to move him to some quality school like DPS or Lotus valley. I request all the parents please take some sincere steps in order to make your children future bright.

• Im
    Imran76 Jan 07, 2019

Earlier principal was good and knew how to talk.

Now new principal is not mature enough.
    She had attitude and doesn't talk like mature person as required for the position of principal.

• Im
    Imran76 Jan 07, 2019

@Imran76 Staff in mayoor school is very poor. They are charging high fee but staff is poor.Good staff require good salary so they are managing with staff of lower salaries.

• At
    Atirav Nov 29, 2018

2. We shifted from Mumbai 4 years ago, and because of my husband’s colleague’s suggestion we got my son admitted in Mayoor School, Noida. I am so grateful to the school which has been instrumental in unlayering the potential of my child and helping him blossom. Recently, when I was going through the comments, I did not like the misleading and incorrect information put up in the forum. The platform should not be misused to malign someone’s reputation, but should be utilized for a constructive use. In my opinion the school is the best and the teachers are well qualified, approachable. They get to update their knowledge by continuous in house workshops and deliver their best.

Manish8 Nov 29, 2018

My two children are studying in Mayoor School, Noida and it really delights me to see a tremendous positive change in their personality. The school is transparent and open for a dialogue, whenever we wish to have a communication .All teachers are well qualified, well looked after and handpicked after rigorous selection process by the management .The activities for the Pre-primary and Primary block are very innovative and effective .The children look forward to participating in them. The parents who are my acquaintances also feel the same and have wonderful things to say about the school.

• At
    Atirav Nov 29, 2018

Rakeshupadhya Aug 07, 2018

The management of the school is pathetic.
    Teachers are selected on the basis of their pay demands. You can verify this by just visiting the schools in the neighbourhood lotus valley, step by step and others are class apart.
    No body hears your complaint your child is fooled for the entire 14 years of his life.
    The school management is a business family only interested in making money from charging high fee from stationery to uniform vendor and canteen.
    And making money from exchange programs and other activity.
    AC buses and classrooms is also a well calculated move ACs are always off because of some or the other reasons.
    Afew students and labour have committed suicide in the school premises this fact can be well verified.
    This is the worst you will do to your child

• Ro
    rohitrj900 Feb 22, 2016

I cant say much about the school but speaking to the principal it seems she is herself not a versed person as she doeant know how to talk to the parents as well as she has no control on her anger. If the principal of this school has no patience and way to talk to the parents you can very well understand how much of stress will she give to a child. Be careful on choosing this school. I met the principal of Genesis too he is so cutious and well mannered person with so much patience and a smily face. I strongly dont recommend this school to anyone.

rajui123 Sep 01, 2015

BIG NOOOOO for this school, there are lot of reason behind this, i agree this is clearly a business but in business there should be at least some sens of responsibility but here your kids are not in safe hands...believe...me...

• So
    Sonia jamwal Aug 27, 2015

I really don't know how the school is... Have heard about the school so went for nursery admission inquiry... I was so much positive about the school that yes I am going admit my child in this school as it is really near to my house and is a reputed school but all my positiveness turned negative after I had a talk with the receptionist of mayoor school... No greetings, mannerless, full of attitude, and not at all ready to tell anything about the school as there admission process is going to start after 2 days... So I asked if she can provide me with the current fee structure so that I can get an idea of your fees...and she rudely said no...I am really not going to forget that curly hair receptionist and her way of dealing with parents... I also went to other schools of expressway...and felt so good by their way of greeting parents and entertaining them..
    I know u can't rank the school on the basis of receptionist but she is the first person of the school whom everyone has to deal with... And if she is going to show such an attitude than this is really going to impact the schools reputation...

• Ru
    Rukhsarkhan8 Jun 13, 2015

mayoor school is a such an ugliest school ever i had seen in my whole life, they are killers of my brother, they had murder my own real brother...he reached 7 am by school in school in 10mins his friends pushed him as i heared from them and then he gots fainted and there were no teachers to help him, his friends took him to sickbay but it was looked there were no sister to help in his securing from pain and teacher cames after 10mins and they all dont know about first aid while someone get hurts at the back portion of head as he get while pushing downward and badly broken inside from the sitting rock as so called bench, they gives him water continously to drink which was too wrong for his health as inside his brain blood was floating and fill the airs to breathe, his principle came at 7.45 and take him to the hospital at 7.49 am to the kailash hospital which was too far about 8 to 9 or more km away which was their 2nd mistake as after 2km away japee hospital was there in 128 sector near to 126 sector mayoor school and in between reaching to the hospital there was so much of traffic which tooks 15 to 20 mins and when he wented on spot doctor says he was dead...and they had called us at 8.07am after half and hour to the accident happened at 7.25am as they said to us he got fainted come to the hospital dorectly they didnt tell us about the incident, all was totally lie my brother wented at 7.16am it was written in the register of school bus and they lie it was wrong but my father left him at 7 am to bus stop, school is very near to us hardly 15 mins and they said he reached at 7.20 which was their first lie...2 lie what their teachers did, the staff room is on the first floor and no teacher were in the ground floor to see the student and control them, 3.his friend were very jealous kind of towards him his classmate of class x section c uday and his own friend rudarshan of his class x section d was fighting with him, jealous because my brother was very very excellent in cricket it was his dream to be an indian cricket player but they killed him, others students or his groups of friend were watching and enjoying the fight, my brother was very innocent shy person like a baby ..so honest to everyone a very good human which was they taken granted of him when the killers were saw that he was not getting up they pushing there legs toward him and shouting "natak mat kar uth ja ab" but when he didnt response after 7min they take him on crech and say"ram nam satay hai" and lie him on the floir infront of sickbay and sitting enjoying their waiting for the nurse after 10mins they didnt get the nurse because of early moring know ones came early they called teacher which was already so late...when the he reached to the hospital they didnt tell us about the accident they again said he was fainted as i wants to tell u he played from 4-5yrs on the ground, he wokesup early moring and went to the ground at 6 am and come to home at 7 pm, runnings alot, he had a habbit to play on bad sunny time, as you can imagine about the time schedule and their excercises, , we said it cant be happened we cant believe on it but they all said it is happened what we should do, they are asking normally to us is that happened earlier also...so selfish they are even though the doctors were saying we dont knows it nay be heart attack so much of lies they said for hiding and securing safe their school and also chaitna munch newspaper also written that he was fainted in school which was lie and also there were no school name, all are mixedup in between them saving school and student and also after we are forcing them so much they said he was fall on the ground then again forcing them after 2days they said there were group of friend he got push in playing and felt on the ground but afte i heared from his friend that it was 3 students does this i called their parents but uday relatives cames not his parent...secondly before they dont even bother to say a sorry or contact to us nothing now they are continuing their summer vacation going to picnic and when this was happened teachers were goes to the every senior classes and says "make unity this is the time to do something for your school"which was so shameless if they feel bad they can do 5mins silence or something like candles or anything but what they did starts vacantion on that same day as it was going to be closing after 1 week for senior classes but not because of fear of case...when last time i wented to the school all were saying it was not our fault no one was saying sorry no one was crying and principle cries atlast just because of guilty as bad words was spoken by my cousin to her and she said to resign but she didnt did y she will did he was not her son he was my brother...and when i said to punish the both boys they said we will did for a month but here it was summer vacation already what they had punished i dont know ...i just want to say i had lost a friend a brother and a person who loves me and care fir me which i was know paying so much for loosing him and the world was continuing their funny life still noone bother...

drrizvi Mar 07, 2015

Does mayoor international school asks for money other than its fee in mid session?

drrizvi Mar 07, 2015

Kindly tell if mayoor international school asks for money other that fee in mid session?

drrizvi Mar 07, 2015

Kindly tell if the school asks for money other than fee in mid session?

• Ga
    Gaurav_S Jan 28, 2015

My friends daughter is studying in Mayor School Noida he recommends its, as he is very much satisfied with her child overall development . I am also considering it for my daughter admission in KG and i don't know whether it is a right decision or not.
    Hope every thing go well
    if any one have any suggestion i'll b grateful

• Mo
    mom05 Dec 30, 2014

We are shifting to noida and searching for good school to admit my son in grade 5.
    Saw this thread and mixed responses about the school.
    can someone give detailed feedback about the school? as I am confused by reading all responses.

• Ti
    timpu Jan 08, 2014

There is no Feedbacks about Jagran Public School.. Me too like to get some reviews about that school.. some body please...help us..
    we are new to this place...

• Me
    mera bharat mahan Nov 19, 2013

I have to select between Mayoor school Noida, Jagran Public school noida (which is 300 mtr from my house) and Khaitan public school. for my son 3.5 years old. I am a new resident of noida. pleases suggest.

• Vi
    Vikraant Sep 27, 2013

I am planing to admit my daughter in Mayoor School in class Nursary. I am having 3-4 other options also like Khaitan Public School, Lotus Vally and Cambridge School Noida. Can any body suggest me which school i should select from above.

• Ap
    aparvez Aug 08, 2013

Not only the school administration makes false promises they also are money minded. I tried to get a transfer certificate for my son as I have shifted to gurgaon, I was told to pay the fees for the complete academic year. The staff is very uncooperative and stubborn. The teachers are mostly visiting faculty and freshers. There is no trained staff to look after our children. I remember them saying 'humari to seat gayi na ji..aap to beta kahi bhi lejao..nuksaan ke paise dedo bas'

• Mo
    Mohd. Asif May 01, 2013

There is poor management. and very poor staff for class 1. They do not know how to handle child. My daughter is feel uncomfortable. teacher behavior is very bad. and they treat child as a pure government school. there is no close monitoring by higher management. They should installed CCTV camera, than can understand teacher's rudeness. I can not explain in the word. Teaching staff is ill in nature. My suggestion is not look for school, look only for teacher. Mayoor school do not meet you with teachers in school timing. kyon ki inki poll khul jayegi. This may be possible the pay very less to teaching staff, may be they do not care the children.

• Ab
    abcxy Apr 10, 2013

I have admitted my child in Mayoor School and it just just few days in school. She had been to playschool early. Although it is just few days but I did not like one thing about school and I will ask parents to see to this point before admitting your ward in this school. My child takes almost 40-45 minutes to go to school and vice versa. She was feeling very hungry while returning from school to home as she did not eat in school. When she tried to open her tiffin, she was told that she cannot eat in school bus. The mgmt wants to keep the school bus neat and clean while child is feeling hungry. I do not understand what is the use of AC bus, maid in bus when child is starved from food. As an individual what would you prefer when you are hungry? Food OR AC. And is it possible to keep your child age 2/3/4 so disciplined that he or she eats everyday in morning as well as eat properly in school during lunch break and then survive for 3 hours as it generally takes 3 hours after lunch break for a child to reach home.

• Pa
    ParentNs Mar 17, 2012

If School does not run AC buses or don't have AC rooms then they don't have any right to write the same in their Website and chagring Fees based on this.

Another point I can't understand why Parents admit their wards to School at even more than 15 Km. In Indiarapuram also People sending their kids to Mayoor school while Presidium and Goenka are their in Indirapuram and admission is also easy.

• Co
    confusedparents Jan 31, 2012

HEEEELLLLLLPPPPP!!! GIVE ME SOME LIGHT

• Co
    confusedparents Jan 31, 2012

heeeeeeellllllpppppp give me some light

Sarika Tyagi 1 Dec 11, 2011

i fail to understand what is the problem with the qualification of teachers here!! first of all let me point out that the language used by the parent commenting on the teacher's qualification is horrifying. secondly the teachers are good and bad everywhere. what is the guarantee that all the teachers are highly qualified with very high ranking institutes in their resume? have you gone and checked the qualification of each and every teacher in DPS or Latus valley? if not, then please reserve your comments on the quality of teachers there. even if the teachers are highly qualified anywhere, the responsibility of every child's study ultimately falls on the parent only. there is NO SCHOOL in the world where the whole responsibility can be wholly left to the teachers with the parents contributing nothing at all. moreover, we are often blinded by our limited knowledge of our ward. i have personally seen situation where a parent was trying to malign the reputation of the class teacher and trying hard to recruit me in her group by saying all kinds of stuff about her. but since i am in constant touch with the teacher (over phone and at school) i know exactly what she is like and i have my son's feedback on her on a daily basis and i knew that this child was the problem who used to lie at home to escape punishment!! i have had my son shreyas being a big fan of his teachers since Nursery and the teachers have also given loads of love and personal attention to my child. that is the reason i got my second child abhay admitted to mayoor and his response to the teachers and school is absolutely same. so i would suggest you to please talk to your children first and other parents and get a holistic picture instead of indulging in mud slinging without facts! good luck.

• Bh
    bhIndia Sep 15, 2010

My child was admitted to Mayoor School, Noida. I had lot of apprehensions as it was a new school but over a period of time all my fears subsided. i found the school teachers to be very cooperative and helpful. My child loves going to school and i am thankful to mayoor for all their support.

• Bh
    Bhaaratee Jul 08, 2010

- Outdated Teaching Methods
    - Only Focus of Written work
    - No creative work and games
    - Extreme stress on small children

Sanjeev Tewari_ Jul 07, 2010

Why are you calling NTT qualified teachers as incompetent?? In my view NTT is the most important qualification for a teacher of nursery class. Can you answer why graduation is required in your view for a nursery teacher. A teacher, which has to handle children of such tender age, should be capable of handling them emotionally and psychologically. She should be patient, trustworthy, communicative, jolly and should be able to LOVE children. I am not convinced that graduation should be requirement here.

raj jon May 02, 2010

most of the parents who have complained about the school, seem to be semi literate as their grammar and spellings are atrocious. probably some nouveau riche people who have no knowledge of how the education system works. they might themselves have gone to some local government schools and second rate colleges and here they sit on judgment on nursery teachers with NTT!!! what a shame!

• As
    ashyma Apr 27, 2010

My child is studying in Mayoor School since Nursery. This year he has gone to second class and it was a shock the way these childeren are being treated. Suddenly an hour in the morning and an hour in noon has been increased they share same bus as senior students. My child is feeling dumped and lost he complained. The fun of going to school is lost.
    THe AC's of the bus and class does not work.

Till last year they were given a diet chart now suddenly the teacher in the class tells the students that they can buy stuff from caneen also. Many children leave at around 6.30 in the morning and return by 2.30 and only thing they eat is the little tiffin they carry. At this tender age if they eat so less and junk what will happen to their health.

Its sheer nonsence and just money making ways, they are increasing their fees every year and we as parents dont mind paying also, atleast the child should be happy and should get correct environment.

Please advise i am also looking for more parents to get together and raise a voice.

• Wh
    why shall i tell my name Apr 11, 2010

My child has appeared for Class X Board this year. Entire year my child complained about the mathematics teacher. When I discussed the same with senior teachers, they also agreed to this.

I was hoping that she will not continue in the current year, but I am sorry to mention that instead of removing her, the management has removed some very senior faculty.

The management wants to keep the "SASTE" faculty and charge us heavily .

• Sh
    shahid ali adv. Mar 27, 2010

In the month of Sep 2009, one of my friend told me about Mayoor for the admission of my ward, i started making descreet enquiries about the school including others in order to strike comparison. After going through all dificulties in such a heavy and lengthy task and on comparison i found Mayoor ahead of all other school on account of its " Attentive Attitude" towards todlers, which is missing in other school. Perhaps this is the reason that those who r part of other school r more violent and often makes news for bad reasons. In my considered opinion, todlers need attention in order to make them good human being.

• Vi
    visitor1 Mar 12, 2010

Dear sir /madam,
    my ward has been in this school for over a year now. It is a bit early for me to comment but till now I am absolutely satisfied with the school..good teachers...excellent headmistress/principal...easily acessible on a daily basis...child specific progress reports...academics and extracurriculars in optimum proportion[akin to international standards]. This is a premium school with mayo tradition. I am glad i opted for this school for my ward!

• So
    Sonu singh Mar 11, 2010

My ward studies in Mayoor and as far as teaching staff, academics and other curricular activities are concerned i am quite convinced with the school. I am also happy to see the growth of my son over the past 4 years. The only thing that pinches sometimes (which i beleive is because we are from middle class families) is the attitude of school to charge exobitant amounts for fees, uniform, other activities. The school though claim that runs Ac buses but the Acs are hardly working when needed the most. Acs in the schools i don't whether works or not. One more suggestion is when the schools are closed why are they charging for the transport.
    Most of the parents want their wards in the best schools but they are admitted it becomes difficult for them to meet the other needs of the school which are sometimes unneccessary.
    Many of the parents might not agree to this because money is not a problem for them. However majority of the parents spend more than what they can afford for their children. The school must understand that the basic aim of any school is to provide right education and not to make profits. But when the priority becomes to make profits then the right education becomes the second priority...So the people who can spend any amount on their wards education cannot expect the right education from an institution whose main aim is to make profits.
    Though Mayoor has not reached to the extent of becoming an institution only to make profits, but you never know tomorrow you find it in the same category

• Ru
    Ruchika Mar 07, 2010

I completely disagree with this complaint and the rubbish stories a few people have added thereafter.I sense some conspiracy or propoganda here.

My ward is studying here since last few years and I have found this school completely up to the mark.I am a lawyer and am really satisfied with their teaching methods and curriculum.I'm going to put my younger child also in the same, no more knocking the doors of other schools.

Prospective admission seekers, I assure you that this is really a nice education centre and Mr. Srivastav is a good and level headed person.

• Fa
    Fauzia khan Mar 01, 2010

Hi! Iam Fauzia Khan A well qualified teacher and also the parent of my two sons who r in Mayoor School.I feel this whole thing is brought about some tooo possesive and toooooo pampering parent who is not able to accept any negative comment for his ward in a sporty stride.
    If we really study the problem we will find that the parents whose ward are doing fine donot have any complaints whereas...Why?????????
    Lets not close our eyes and blame others.
    Parents with such mental setup would now start thinking that Iam somebody from the management side .But believe me Iam a parent who really feels that Mayoor is doing its job well and lets do ours now...

• Su
    Such Dec 13, 2009

My daughter is studying in Mayoor School from the last three years. All her teachers have been good and knew what their job. As parents we meet them regularly during PTMs. The teachers always have a child-specific report to help us understand the need of our child. They have good sporting facility, including horse riding, skating, tennis, and swimming. They have regular competitions in which active participation by all students is encouraged. If you want to ensure over all development for your child in a conducive and child-friendly environment, Mayoor School is just the right school to opt for. Thank you.

PS: Yes, there are a few bus breakdowns in summers, but that is something that can happen to anybody. Nobody mentioned that each bus has a conductor and a maid to ensure the security of kids. NO kid is handed over to strangers. And, bus has fire extinguishers for emergencies.

Rakhimittal Sep 24, 2009

Whoever read this complaint don't get mislead.You can testify yourself that there are more of positive comments about the school.
    It seems a few people have played dirty game against the school and surely those must be dirty minds too.

This school is one of the best!!

• Ri
    rise Sep 20, 2009

ghosh!!am i dissillusionened by the school or by the comments.dunno whether my child should go to mayoo
    r at all.although my brother studie din mayo college ajmer.that school is a class apart.

• Po
    poonam Jun 05, 2009

Dear enemies of ur own children,
    if u can speak so wrong about any temple of education...u've no rt to get ur child educated...education (saraswatiji) comes to only those who understands its importance even if it comes from any source.Education is all respect game.Chek many great people who had made mark in the society by their works had not even got formal education at school but definetely their home and the environment they were part of proved to be their school where there were people with no teaching degrees but had such passion to give good and created and environment knowingly and unknowingly where child learned the best.Did Eienstein ever go to school???ask his mother who was her teacher why she had no formal degrees.
    dear, people like u r trying to create a frustated environment not only by thinking so bad bt also spreading it.I'm sure thet people like u might very unsuccessful in ur personal walk too as u're just a cribber whose knowledge of things are just zero.Change ur cribbing habit otherwise when ur child will grow he'll regret having parents like u

Anurag Apr 21, 2009

To all the Intellectuals criticizing school and Teachers,

I would like to ask u how many of u have been into actual teaching profession.
    Those who r commenting on the education of the teachers, they themselves admitted that the teachers are very good at communicating and that's the key.
    I am a teacher from Gujrat n wud like to add my views regarding the same issue
    I am into teaching profession from the last 10 years and never really felt the need of any P h Ed degree for maths Though i am dealing with 11th and 12 th standard students.All my students are doing well .Even i can say excellent.Same is the case for the pre primary level, Your ward is not going to study pythagorus theorem in pre primary nor he/she is going to have a play by hamilton.So U can rely on NTT Teachers.In pre primary any degree holding teacher will not give u the finesse that a practically trained teacher can give.
    As far as ur objection is concerned.
    Dear, empty mind is devil's workshop.This formation of Parents association itself tells us about the negativity prevailing in ur minds.
    Let the teachers do their work properly and If u really want something good for ur child then think about those 18 hours which ur child spends with u. Try n educate them as per ur capacities, this is a two way process.Teachers are not the servants .
    Do u have the guts to take the challenge that u will educate ur child better than his/ her teacher.If No then let the Teachers do their work and stop criticizing schools.In case u can take the challenge than may be u can help ur child in a better way (he/she will get two way help)n then there will not be any need to criticize schools.

Remember If u are not a part of any solution then u urself is the problem