Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio Logo

Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio

Having problems with Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio?

Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio Customer Service Contacts

1 E 28th St. № 3
New York, New York
New York Studio Mailing Address
Cooper Station, P.O. Box 257, New York, New York 10276-0257

Australia
P.O. Box 384, Ermington, N.S.W. 1700

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio Customer Service. Initial Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio. Discuss the issues you have had with Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio Complaints & Reviews

Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio — Lynette Sheldon May Have Intermittent Explosive Disorder - Warning!

I believe Lynette Sheldon almost certainly has Intermittent Explosive Disorder. That's a psychiatric...

Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio — Psycho Owner Spreads Rumours About Students!

I took lessons from Lynette Sheldon and she is a maniac! I found out recently and this is two years after I...

Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio — Literally Sickening

I liked Lynette Sheldon's class for what I was learning about acting and when she cuts the crap and...

Lynette Sheldon Actors StudioInfantile, Immature Owner

I have never seen a school run like this one before. I hope I never do again. The owner has got some very serious issues and is completely out of control. I even wondered if she had suffered brain damage. She is immature and infantile, worse than a kindergartener in the way she can carry on like a lunatic. She favors whoever is dumb enough to look upon her as a mentor since even though it sounds unbelievable there are those who do and she is vicious to anyone who does not look up to her or hang on her every hysterical word. Somehow there are three locations of this nut's school, California, New York and Australia. All I can say is avoid this place! It's a lunatic asylum.

• Me
      meridien5590 May 28, 2011

You should ask her for your thousands of dollars back and see what she says to that! Ha!

Not in NY anymore... Nov 27, 2010

I took "lessons" with LS 14 years ago and not only did she tear into me, but she also encouraged the rest of the class to do so. This was after I approached her before the class and told her I was going through some major personal stuff and that I felt very vulnerable and maybe I should put off doing my exercise. She said no, don't worry. We are all here for you. I never felt more violated because of the months of trust I put into her...not to mention thousands of dollars for "classes". I quit acting after dealing with her craziness. It was almost like every class you'd look around and think doesn't anyone else think she's crazy? Is it just me? I can't believe people are still trusting her and getting hurt. Believe me, if this site was around 14 years ago, I would have written then. Now there are better tools so people can get the real deal on someone who turns out to be an immature vulture. If you want damage to your psyche, check her out...

Lynette Sheldon Acting Class — Crazy and unqualified, a real waste of time!

Dont waste your money on this psycho, i've read other complaint boards about her class and they were all...

Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio — Shakedowns

This school is run like it's some kind of mafia. They try to get people to pay for classes we never...