Complaints & Reviews

Poor teaching/bullies/use of foul language seven in lower classes

2 years back my son joined mayoor school noidsa and I regret that thing today not only the teaching and...

Cooperative staff

My child was admitted to Mayoor School, Noida. I had lot of apprehensions as it was a new school but over a period of time all my fears subsided. i found the school teachers to be very cooperative and helpful. My child loves going to school and i am thankful to mayoor for all their support.

• So
    Sonusinghh Mar 27, 2011

There is no problem with the staff of Mayoor School. In Fact the teachers are also not very well paid and the work load is too high on them. despite thatt they sre doing their duties.
    The problem is with the management. They are just concerned about the revenue
    please see a small analysis

Non refund of money

Refer my membership number 255718
Despite repeated requests for a long time I am not receiving any mail/ correspondence from your office regarding status of my membership. In fact I had asked you to intimate incase you have any resorts in Turkey, Khazagstan, egypt and Dubai but no reply received. Perhaps your office is not keen to update my address and ID.In case you are so infifferent, kindly refund my membership at the earliest so that I can join some other club.
J P Tiwari
emailid [protected]@gmail.com OR [protected]@yahoo.com.sg

• Ta
    Tanveer 112 Oct 19, 2009

I have found that Mayoor School Noida are having quality teachers staff.Esp. nursery section and overall teaching staff is good .The school got good report and they are maintaing that. Teachers are well qualified .
    I think you not need to worry for the children alone .They (teachers )can build good fundamentals .see ur qualification before saying these kind of words.

Poor teaching staff

Few days back I visited this school and met some nursery teachers. Although they were having good...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices